Sekiryutei's Back to Trading Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Sekiryutei's Back to Trading Thread

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

    Sekiryutei's Back to Trading Thread

    Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/45815/
    Account number: 20026867
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 1114.90 XAU (1428.52 USD)
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/45815/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Affiliate program:

    commission 50%

    I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

    My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

    Attachment 27201
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

    My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

    Attachment 27202

    I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

    Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

    US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

    Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Attachment 27203

    I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    welcome back to trading journal after a long time, you were one of best trader in my opinion from startup also, you were an old member as well here so i really do not know how you lost but wish you best of luck this time, i hope as last time you were an example for traders now this time also you will make some examples for newbies with best results

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    welcome back to trading journal after a long time, you were one of best trader in my opinion from startup also, you were an old member as well here so i really do not know how you lost but wish you best of luck this time, i hope as last time you were an example for traders now this time also you will make some examples for newbies with best results
    Thanks! No problem, for now i got some time and i will provide outlook and analysis to help others here. I will keep update my thread regularly and the details needed might be enough for most people. If any of you want to ask more about my trade just ask since i will keep them updated and detailed as much as possible.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Thanks! No problem, for now i got some time and i will provide outlook and analysis to help others here. I will keep update my thread regularly and the details needed might be enough for most people. If any of you want to ask more about my trade just ask since i will keep them updated and detailed as much as possible.
    That is nice of you, you are welcome back. When i started the forum newly, i saw what you have recorded on your trading journal of old, and it is nice that you can start from where you have finished. My only concern is the gold whom you are using as your base currency in this account, i only hope that this will not put you in trouble when you are gaining with your trading but the gold is naturally depreciating in value.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Thanks! No problem, for now i got some time and i will provide outlook and analysis to help others here. I will keep update my thread regularly and the details needed might be enough for most people. If any of you want to ask more about my trade just ask since i will keep them updated and detailed as much as possible.
    i know you will give all details you were one best member i remember, so people like you always help people and this is better for newbies also to get help from an expert because newbie do not know the real ways to earn so they can take wrong decisions, they can use wrong strategies if they do not work properly on good knowledge, so if they get help from expert its better because expert already got that issues so they can easily give good knowledge

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i know you will give all details you were one best member i remember, so people like you always help people and this is better for newbies also to get help from an expert because newbie do not know the real ways to earn so they can take wrong decisions, they can use wrong strategies if they do not work properly on good knowledge, so if they get help from expert its better because expert already got that issues so they can easily give good knowledge
    Problem will be whether they will try to learn, accept or reject what i'm sharing. It is not like i am completely true though, i might sometimes wrong too in the short term but still correct over the longer period. It is all the question about whether the investment term is matching the initial knowledge so the execution will be smoother.


    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    That is nice of you, you are welcome back. When i started the forum newly, i saw what you have recorded on your trading journal of old, and it is nice that you can start from where you have finished. My only concern is the gold whom you are using as your base currency in this account, i only hope that this will not put you in trouble when you are gaining with your trading but the gold is naturally depreciating in value.
    Hey that is a good question. Actually, what i earn will be more. So lemme give a simple calculation.
    Let's say what i got 2 accounts
    $1300 with 1000 GLD account. Both of them long Gold and gold goes up to 2000.
    the trading lot will be 0.1 for each of them.
    result for usd account = 700 * 10 usd = gain 7000 usd
    with initial deposit, it is total 8300 worth equity in result.
    now is the GLD account. the gain will be 700 * 0.5 GLD = 3500
    the gain value is depreciated indeed in GLD because of 1 / 2000 = 0.0005 and the final result for 0.1 lot will be 0.5
    net worth is 3500 and with initial deposit, it becomes 4500 (3500 + 1000) and finally, if we see it from USD, it will become 4500 * 2 (gold to usd difference) = 9000 usd
    So the net worth will be higher. Not to mention it will be FAR HIGHER if gold goes to 5000. the gain is depreciated naturally as what you say but it will still worth more if you compare to USD account.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Small trade entered today
    Buy XAU/USD 0.11 lot from 1304.78 and closed at 1304.87 for 0.76 GLD profit.
    It is just a small trade in order to test the sentiment from the market. As for the conclusion, US index indeed has gone up and this is about the top from the US index already. The NFp has pushed US Index higher from better than expected data but this might not hold for too long. Current gold sentiment still bullish and if US index goes down, gold will fly once again.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Small trade entered today
    Buy XAU/USD 0.11 lot from 1304.78 and closed at 1304.87 for 0.76 GLD profit.
    It is just a small trade in order to test the sentiment from the market. As for the conclusion, US index indeed has gone up and this is about the top from the US index already. The NFp has pushed US Index higher from better than expected data but this might not hold for too long. Current gold sentiment still bullish and if US index goes down, gold will fly once again.
    I think that the gold will still fall further before it will be rising. You are actually correct by saying that the trend of gold is bullish, but that is on the long term view, the short term view which is most important for now is bearish, we should not lose our money in trading otherwise. And when you want to trade the gold, it is better that you wait till it finishes its declining pattern. That might take extra 2 weeks with the way i am seeing the chart on the daily time frame.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that the gold will still fall further before it will be rising. You are actually correct by saying that the trend of gold is bullish, but that is on the long term view, the short term view which is most important for now is bearish, we should not lose our money in trading otherwise. And when you want to trade the gold, it is better that you wait till it finishes its declining pattern. That might take extra 2 weeks with the way i am seeing the chart on the daily time frame.
    I agree for that view if nothing happen in the market. It is a cyclical correction that might happen in around April to July so yeah, you are spot on for that. However, i also predicting the economic slowdown to come randomly from March to September. That is why i'm changing my stance this time. So just in case i am correct, i will not get left behind by the big rally next in gold. Sometimes waiting for perfecting makes u got left behind after all.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    The current US Index already quite high and speaking honestly, the Gold should be at 1278 level. The main reason the gold price at 1310 level is because increased demand due to chinese new year and some other country such as Russia and India are buying them for protection. Since they are preparing for the crisis, i'm preparing for that as well.
    Untitled.jpg
    If the US index will break this level to 97, that means USD at the peak point after rate hike in December and it is pricing in a bit of 1 rate hike in 2019. And what i am seeing now is the risk of a rate cut instead. US index should be around 95 if that's the case.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    The current US Index already quite high and speaking honestly, the Gold should be at 1278 level. The main reason the gold price at 1310 level is because increased demand due to chinese new year and some other country such as Russia and India are buying them for protection. Since they are preparing for the crisis, i'm preparing for that as well.
    Untitled.jpg
    If the US index will break this level to 97, that means USD at the peak point after rate hike in December and it is pricing in a bit of 1 rate hike in 2019. And what i am seeing now is the risk of a rate cut instead. US index should be around 95 if that's the case.
    I don't really know how you are managing to make your analysis of gold through the use of US index, some traders are doing that even with the currency pairs, but i see it as a waste of time and gambling. All i know about any assets in forex field is that forex traders should just go to them directly and make their analysis on their own chart. Just like gold, i like to use higher time frames for it, and i am having about 80% accuracy in its winning.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •