Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 50%

I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

Attachment 27201
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

Attachment 27202

I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Attachment 27203

I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I quite understand what you are explaining, only that I don't agree with you. There are many speculations that will be right, some will be wrong, that is why we should be on the safe side. There are many circumstances that has favoured the precious metals in the past, i think the glory is fading away now, so it can either fall or rise, no one could be certain. And as for the world's economy, we have seen lots of stresses on it in the past, but it overcomes them even before going to the sitaution of world's economic meltdown.
    I can see what is transpiring between the two of you, i guess sekiryutei is right in his own way, you are right in your own way too. What we can wait for to judge this situation is time, time will tell on who is right. There are lots of speculations that might be right, some will be wrong, that is why forex traders and investors should always cut their risk accordingly. Gold may rise more than our expectation, it may fall too, the time will surely tell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I quite understand what you are explaining, only that I don't agree with you. There are many speculations that will be right, some will be wrong, that is why we should be on the safe side. There are many circumstances that has favoured the precious metals in the past, i think the glory is fading away now, so it can either fall or rise, no one could be certain. And as for the world's economy, we have seen lots of stresses on it in the past, but it overcomes them even before going to the sitaution of world's economic meltdown.
    Then try to explain why we are seeing economic contraction in the Euro now. As i watch the new data release today, the PMI is even under 50. And then again, if the economy is still booming and not heading to a recession, then why the FED is pausing on their agressiveness to rate hike? The fact that they back off already clearly showing that economy is cracking.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Then try to explain why we are seeing economic contraction in the Euro now. As i watch the new data release today, the PMI is even under 50. And then again, if the economy is still booming and not heading to a recession, then why the FED is pausing on their agressiveness to rate hike? The fact that they back off already clearly showing that economy is cracking.
    You see, trading with the use of the new and economy related things could be so much hard for traders to digest and then have good trading been done. That is the reason why i just trade from the chart and the use of the candle stick and all of that. Because to me, it is more simple trading that way. All I see technically on mostly all of the EUR pair technically on EURUSD, we can see a bearish market and on EURJPY a side ways moving market with the potential of bullish movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you are saying EUR/JPy is bearish then technically you are saying GOLD is bullish actually. As for why it is because Yen is being pegged for a certain ammount of percent with gold. So also will tell you why Yen will rise in time of crisis. And right now gold has shoot up above 1300 which is rather critical. The time will come for gold to be shiny again for protectionism.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    If you are saying EUR/JPy is bearish then technically you are saying GOLD is bullish actually. As for why it is because Yen is being pegged for a certain ammount of percent with gold. So also will tell you why Yen will rise in time of crisis. And right now gold has shoot up above 1300 which is rather critical. The time will come for gold to be shiny again for protectionism.
    This is just a baseless correlation between gold and EURJPY, it would even have been better when it is the regular USDJPY you made that comparison with, as for the fact that it is still a major pair, not like the EURJPY that is a crossed pair. And as a matter of fact, it is better that we focus our trading analysis on good method of trading by analyzing our trading chart separately depending on the particular market we are dealing with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is just a baseless correlation between gold and EURJPY, it would even have been better when it is the regular USDJPY you made that comparison with, as for the fact that it is still a major pair, not like the EURJPY that is a crossed pair. And as a matter of fact, it is better that we focus our trading analysis on good method of trading by analyzing our trading chart separately depending on the particular market we are dealing with.
    Eur/jpy is only technically and even so, it will still be a good correlation. I am not saying usd/jpy since what you are mentioning is eur/jpy but if you are saying it got more correlation then yes the compability of that versus gold is much higher indeed. Check the highlight over that discussion and that is yen, not usd or even euro (As for why it is because Yen is being pegged for a certain ammount of percent with gold. So also will tell you why Yen will rise in time of crisis). Please read carefully what i am typing before trying to comment. And perhaps you should go to some expert analyst website such as seeking alpha to really understand and know whether yen is being pegged with gold or not. It's hard to explain things to people that don't know a lot but thinks they are.

PS: My job is an investment banker and i do know a lot, wondering what your background it.

We will know the result later then after the movement shown.
    And to be fair, i've already inserted my money in the trade and you should do so too. The one that is wrong shall loss their whole balance then.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg
    After government shutdown is done, the traders are beginning to panic because FOMC will come this week. That means, USD might get pushed down by bearish powell and that will be very bullish on Gold. As the result, the short term bearishness on gold has dissapeared. This marks the bull as well since Gold has pushed above 1300. I'm planning to add GLD position on Rtrader and i will be updating that later too after US open market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    sekiryutei, It is a good thing that you are an investment banker, so, from what it means I think that you will be more of a good trader using the fundamental, I could remember you losing about 1000 from the past. Well, I think forex is a different kind of business because if we know fundamental and then lack technical trading, we will also face some serious losses and bad trading results. I do respect other trader's analysis view without much dispute.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    sekiryutei, It is a good thing that you are an investment banker, so, from what it means I think that you will be more of a good trader using the fundamental, I could remember you losing about 1000 from the past. Well, I think forex is a different kind of business because if we know fundamental and then lack technical trading, we will also face some serious losses and bad trading results. I do respect other trader's analysis view without much dispute.
    read the Thread, you'll know i lost that trade because of going in hospital. and losing 1000 usd isn't a big deal to be honest. not even 2% of my total portfolio. And yes, i'm a fundamental trader but well again, it's all about argument. if you are thinking something right then you need to say and explain why that is correct. I am respecting their view as long they can tell me the basis behind the understanding and they should be explaining it throughly. Unless they did not intend to discuss at all, then why are they commenting? Look here, when toyen says that usd/jpy got more correlation with gold i agree. Because he is CORRECT on that part. I respect that fully. But he isn't trully reading the point from what i'm explaining too! (Check what i post about yen and he says it's all baseless).
    I'm ok even if you want to place me as a bad guy or whatever it is Makaveli, but i'm here to discuss things, not to attack people randomly or what. If you are correct, then you are. If you want to protect your view then my thread will be an open discussion for all of that. Naturally, that need to be backed up by real trading position.

I'm adding position from Rtrader for GLD 25 shares.
    GLD is a share with 99.99% asset from Gold. So it's like buying gold with 1:1 leverage.
    well, that's around $3100 i think.
    Untitled.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    sekiryutei, No pal, I am not placing you in any bad guy, you are a good member and a good trader as well. You must be a successful trader for $1000 to be not up to 2 percent of your portfolio. You have a point because you have been doing this for a long time. Also, I don't trade gold for now, because my equity can't handle it. So, I don't have it on my chart.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast