Trader: loya
    Forum nickname: loyaindia
    Account number: 20011464
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 44.55 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...t/period/week/

Strategy: I use Rsi divergence in trading that is give me good trading idea to enter and exit from a trade at good point and its give me the best reversal points and to follow these reversal points I will make good profit. Below I share the Screenshot where I show how to follow the divergence in trading.

buy div.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It a new journal and am glad every month more members are looking on the chance to create their very journal and work on this journey to see if they can become successful. Journal would help us to keep day to day trading activities with the possible means to easily analyze on this trade. I urge you to be serious and don't loose hope to keep up on this journal but take your mistakes as experience to learn good and further have the chance to maintain good trade as always.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    It a new journal and am glad every month more members are looking on the chance to create their very journal and work on this journey to see if they can become successful. Journal would help us to keep day to day trading activities with the possible means to easily analyze on this trade. I urge you to be serious and don't loose hope to keep up on this journal but take your mistakes as experience to learn good and further have the chance to maintain good trade as always.
    Every trader is must need to trade with their own views because in forex the main purpose of all traders is trade on this market and until we are not learn about trading we will never make money from trading. Traders success is possible only if they are work with good planning and they are trade with patience and proper follow the risk management on their trading to survive and get profit on this market.
    I will do some trade earlier this month and get good result from it and now I again try to trade when I see a clear market movement to earn more pips with rsi divergence. I want busy from last some days that is reason I dis not trade but now I again start trade with proper way.

59011263 buy 0.03 GBPUSD 1.26626 tp 1.27246

59240172 2019-01-02 sell 0.02 GBPUSD 1.27559 tp 1.26840
    59240047 2019-01-02 sell 0.01 GBPUSD 1.27557 tp 1.26840

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    too high profitability for me, too high risk per trade :-)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Nadez, high risk high gain is fine in trading as long you can make money from it. But if you can't handle the risk from the swing, then don't do it. Some trader can ignore whatever the result and they don't fear anything so they can do it. Even so, some still loss it all in the end either because of bad luck, bad trading decision or other circumtances that lead to the loss in the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Nadez, high risk high gain is fine in trading as long you can make money from it. But if you can't handle the risk from the swing, then don't do it. Some trader can ignore whatever the result and they don't fear anything so they can do it. Even so, some still loss it all in the end either because of bad luck, bad trading decision or other circumtances that lead to the loss in the end.
    I know that the high risk taking can give forex traders huge return, but i am in no way supporting that bad move. The way the high risk taking can give huge income is the same way it can cause forex traders to lose their investment. In that case, there is no wisdom in taking high risk that will put your whole forex account in jeopardy. The traders working like that are only gambling with their account, true success will never be achieved in that manner.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the high risk taking can give forex traders huge return, but i am in no way supporting that bad move. The way the high risk taking can give huge income is the same way it can cause forex traders to lose their investment. In that case, there is no wisdom in taking high risk that will put your whole forex account in jeopardy. The traders working like that are only gambling with their account, true success will never be achieved in that manner.
    You are right this is not a good idea to take high risk in trading because to take high risk traders will never make any good profit on forex market. Traders success is depend on their learning and their experience which is give them best result in trading and their success is become really easy for them. We must focus to make these type of effective and high accuracy trading plans that are make easy for traders to earn daily basis good money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    You are right this is not a good idea to take high risk in trading because to take high risk traders will never make any good profit on forex market. Traders success is depend on their learning and their experience which is give them best result in trading and their success is become really easy for them. We must focus to make these type of effective and high accuracy trading plans that are make easy for traders to earn daily basis good money.
    Sadly high risks have easily caused huge loss for traders and its been a hard one for them to bear all because of the zeal to make huge money in no time. Great focus on learning will be a very necessary one because good knowledge will of course being about good means to earn and enjoy profits. What we must understand in essence is that if we are not making the best of plans to manage risk, we could easily loose huge in this business and it will be very difficult for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Agree with you dear ola4real and I think risk is the of business and it's true without risk body can gain success in Forex business but we should follow risk management and follow good money management on trading other wise simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call both. I think for success trader need proper knowledge, proper market analysis, good skills, follow good money management, follow risk management, properly use all useful trading tools (TP, SL) and discipline on trading then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, as far as the sentiment only i agree with RSI trading. But we need to throughly understand the market ourselves too. Unless we know about it, we won't be able to put it right because there are cases where prices will not move but the RSi stabilized from 30 to 50. We will be taking a great ammount of risk by trading with the RSi under such condition. Naturally, many traders will prefer to avoid such kind of thing.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast