Trader: loya
    Forum nickname: loyaindia
    Account number: 20011464
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 44.55 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...t/period/week/

Strategy: I use Rsi divergence in trading that is give me good trading idea to enter and exit from a trade at good point and its give me the best reversal points and to follow these reversal points I will make good profit. Below I share the Screenshot where I show how to follow the divergence in trading.

Attachment 27059

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post

Strategy: I use Rsi divergence in trading that is give me good trading idea to enter and exit from a trade at good point and its give me the best reversal points and to follow these reversal points I will make good profit. Below I share the Screenshot where I show how to follow the divergence in trading.

Attachment 27059
    Good afternoon, congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal we can share knowledge about forex trading,
    and I see your copyfx above is very good and I will try to follow your copyfx,
    and if my strategy uses the strategy of the trend client indicator and also a combination of the pivot point indicators as the basis for my daily analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    One of the reasons that forex traders are losing so much in forex field is that they do not wait for the right time to enter their trade or close the trade at times.
    Honestly, lack of patience have killed the trading career of so many people in this forex market because without it most most us are still not able to learn how to trade and master the field of forex market over time and it is what have lead to some people not waiting for the right time to start executing their trades which leads to series of losses and even bowing out our trading accounts over time. When you understands that forex market requires a great deal of patience then you should not be in a hurry to start earning huge amount of money but relaxing through time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Lack of patience is not an attitude that we should encourage because there are naturally many potential traders that would have done well in the Forex market but that never happened because they did not understand how to apply the rule of patient to their advantage. If we cannot learn to be patient, this market would be a very difficult place to even earn a single dollar, we need to be really careful with how we trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Lack of patience is not an attitude that we should encourage because there are naturally many potential traders that would have done well in the Forex market but that never happened because they did not understand how to apply the rule of patient to their advantage. If we cannot learn to be patient, this market would be a very difficult place to even earn a single dollar, we need to be really careful with how we trade.
    Patience is important for all of us and its does not matter in which strategy we will work on this business. Some time I take big risk because I know well about the market but some time patience is cause to miss many opportunities. So when we will get a opportunity then we must enter into a trade then its easy for us make money on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Trying to start the trading business of the forex market without first building up your level of patience is like trying to start driving a car without first learning how to drive it and I think we all know that crashing is inevitable, but when you take your time to really develop enough patience then it is very possible to start earning money over time. I believe that forex trading is not only about possessing a good trading system or mastering the field of forex trading with them but it is all about understanding that we all need a great deal of patience to even put everything we have into working for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Patience is important for all of us and its does not matter in which strategy we will work on this business. Some time I take big risk because I know well about the market but some time patience is cause to miss many opportunities. So when we will get a opportunity then we must enter into a trade then its easy for us make money on this business.
    Our strategies are as strong as the patience we have exhibited, I was always falling into same mistake before now as I believed that the forex market is always about the strategy performance, later I was made to understand that each strategy will always work as I developed myself with patience, I have dumped many strategies because I had the wrong focus that the main challenge was the strategy not performing, I no longer think that way because I now understand the function of patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Attachment 27059
    good evening, congratulations on the opening of this trading journal we can share our forex trading knowledge, and if we talk about strategies we should be able to make strategies that can make us comfortable to analyze and also if the strategy I use often uses techniques from pivot point indicator strategies and also I often add analysis with moving average indicators as my base material, and for timeframes I often use D1 and H4 timeframes for the basis of my analysis,

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345