Trader: loya
    Forum nickname: loyaindia
    Account number: 20011464
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 44.55 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...t/period/week/

Strategy: I use Rsi divergence in trading that is give me good trading idea to enter and exit from a trade at good point and its give me the best reversal points and to follow these reversal points I will make good profit. Below I share the Screenshot where I show how to follow the divergence in trading.

Attachment 27059

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Rsi combination with divergence is really good and to use a high accuracy trading methods in trading this is easy for us to identify the market trend and earn money from this business on daily basis. Traders success is never be easy until they are focus on their learning and your trading strategy is good. If you will work with it care then your success is definitely possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    Rsi is really good indicator for use and if you are use it with patience then you will definitely good result in trading. Today I get a divergence on H4 time frame on gold and you can see Rsi is start to move upside. You can see that now its price is start to move upside and its possible its again go towards the target 1350 level this week.

Attachment 28651
    Yes its a good indicator but Gold market is very mysterious, Specially for the newbie traders. Gold was bullish trend for a long time but last week Gold catch strong bearish trend and it's clearly moving toward down. I think it is a good selling level and the target is 1280. A vibration is also expected and after second target will 1120.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by majaher View Post
    Yes its a good indicator but Gold market is very mysterious, Specially for the newbie traders. Gold was bullish trend for a long time but last week Gold catch strong bearish trend and it's clearly moving toward down. I think it is a good selling level and the target is 1280. A vibration is also expected and after second target will 1120.
    Gold is move very strange and its goes up side to 1350 level but now i thin its bullish trend is over and now its start a big down side movement. Yesterday its bounce from 1284 level but I think next week is again bearish for me and I will wait for another good entry on this pair this week and hope this time I will recover my losses.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A divergence is make on Pound in M30 time frame and that is good opportunity for traders to enter and exit from a trade. I think now its trend is turned into bullish and this divergence is give us good opportunity to enter and exit from a trade. So I enter into a long trade at 1.32827 and set the target is the 1.3360. I think today I will definitely get my target profit.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    A divergence is make on Pound in M30 time frame and that is good opportunity for traders to enter and exit from a trade. I think now its trend is turned into bullish and this divergence is give us good opportunity to enter and exit from a trade. So I enter into a long trade at 1.32827 and set the target is the 1.3360. I think today I will definitely get my target profit.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    My advice to you on the trading of GBPUSD is that you should be extremely careful about this forex asset, it is delicate for now, and there is no certain technical pattern at which it is following. I can see that Brexit issue is still affecting it, and demands and supply on this asset is regularly fluctuating, this will cause more ranging nature on GBPUSD. Your chart above indicates no clear direction too.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    My advice to you on the trading of GBPUSD is that you should be extremely careful about this forex asset, it is delicate for now, and there is no certain technical pattern at which it is following. I can see that Brexit issue is still affecting it, and demands and supply on this asset is regularly fluctuating, this will cause more ranging nature on GBPUSD. Your chart above indicates no clear direction too.
    Yeah its risky to trade on this pair but some time we will need to take risk for earn when we will get a good opportunity. I trad on Gold and GBPJPY and earn some good pips profit from these two pairs and they are give me good profit and I also wait some more opportunities in which I can make profit. If w will use suitable risk and reward ratio in trading then its easy for us to make profit in every trade.
    Screenshot_3.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I think i like this new development where every traders are beginning to have their own trade journal and be able to pursue it with good discipline.This your journal is new and i consider it possible once there is determination and focus.I have come to understand that until we come to understand the key role of money management in our trades then it will continually be difficult to have a repeated success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    I have a friend who tried these copy trading, I also did try , it works but it not as much as we would love, and looking at Loya the trader, there is more of losses than there is profit and these can be something that we as traders should look for there is importance in trading with your own funds and sometimes what we should do ,is a trader opens an analysis book and if most of his/hers are profitable then that makes it easy to either copy or leave the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    RSI divergence is good for the trader that knows how to use it properly, and so the trader will be able to know when to enter the market and when to exit, the strategy is good and simple and can help for making of simple and profitable trading and so the trader can be able to make consistent profits from the market easily and continuously with little risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 6
    Making use of the RSI as a trading tool is always good because of the way it shows the level of the strength of the currencies and divergence too, and when you fully understands how to interpret it then making use of it effectively is always the next thing. I love to use the RSI to measure the strength of the pairs and whenever the line is above the 50 lave then it is good to start buying it and whenever the is below the 50 then it is time to start looking for sells, it have worked for me this way for a longer time now.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast