Trader: loya
    Forum nickname: loyaindia
    Account number: 20011464
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 44.55 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...t/period/week/

Strategy: I use Rsi divergence in trading that is give me good trading idea to enter and exit from a trade at good point and its give me the best reversal points and to follow these reversal points I will make good profit. Below I share the Screenshot where I show how to follow the divergence in trading.

Attachment 27059

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    We will be taking a great ammount of risk by trading with the RSi under such condition.
    The journal has 3 trades thus far. It is early to make conclusions. Let's monitor.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I see that Gold is give me the good opportunity today because its now at resistance level and Rsi is show the divergence and rsi is also above from the the 70 level which is give us a valid short entry. I use very tight stop loss on this trade and I hope gold is now go above from this yellow horizontal line and its also oversold which is reason a short trade on gold is a good idea.

Screenshot_29.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by loyaindia View Post
    I see that Gold is give me the good opportunity today because its now at resistance level and Rsi is show the divergence and rsi is also above from the the 70 level which is give us a valid short entry. I use very tight stop loss on this trade and I hope gold is now go above from this yellow horizontal line and its also oversold which is reason a short trade on gold is a good idea.

Screenshot_29.jpg
    gold is in a very strong uptrend selling at that point was not a good idea although that is your strategy and you are to act on what you see on the chart.you have a good strategy but we are not going to make any conclusions now let's just see how things go for you with this strategy for some months and how profitable your strategy will be.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudus View Post
    gold is in a very strong uptrend selling at that point was not a good idea although that is your strategy and you are to act on what you see on the chart.you have a good strategy but we are not going to make any conclusions now let's just see how things go for you with this strategy for some months and how profitable your strategy will be.
    No pair is going to straight to upside. Gold must need a down side movement to go more upside and I see on my chart this area 1315 is a barrier for this metal. Until its clearly breakout this resistance I open a sell trade on it but I see that its must drop below the 1300 again before move to upside. My last order stop loss is hit but I again enter into a long trade again on this pair with same stop loss point. .
    loyaindia.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    No pair is going to straight to upside. Gold must need a down side movement to go more upside and I see on my chart this area 1315 is a barrier for this metal. Until its clearly breakout this resistance I open a sell trade on it but I see that its must drop below the 1300 again before move to upside. My last order stop loss is hit but I again enter into a long trade again on this pair with same stop loss point. .
    loyaindia.jpg
    the movement last Friday in Gold is good too, the price moves bullish, although the range is quite small, but the price is bullish and breakout the daily resistance area of 1311.47, so the potential for tomorrow Monday in Gold is bullish, we can wait for the buy signal at support / RBS 1311.47, or there is another possibility that Gold will immediately move bullish after the open market

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 24
    You are trading really good but you are trade only once or twice in a month. I think you are busy in some other work but you must concentrate on your journal and trading because you are doing well in your trades and your profit percentage is also really good. So for me its good to follow your trades if you are share them on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    loyaindia.jpg
    I think since the last time of your analysis we have been seeing that gold have been ranging since then. But right now I think the price have broken the resistance line area at 1315 and have given a good signal to head towards the bullish direction. I still think it will continue this movement to reach at the next resistance line before any retracement can start happening with this commodity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    You are trading really good but you are trade only once or twice in a month. I think you are busy in some other work but you must concentrate on your journal and trading because you are doing well in your trades and your profit percentage is also really good. So for me its good to follow your trades if you are share them on daily basis.
    It turned out that Gold yesterday moved according to predictions, the price managed to correct one of the supports I marked, then rebounded and moved up, the strengthening rose exactly as in the GJ pair, strong bullish, in the gold range up to 180 pips, and the price managed to breakout again resistance area,

So the opportunity for today is for Gold, because the bullish trend is very strong, so we should just focus on the possibility of a buy signal, if according to me there is a possibility of a movement opportunity for today at Gold like this, the price corrects to the trendline area, then rebounds RBR,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    It is good to have RSI for determination of the divergence and using it also for detection of the reversal of the market as this will make trading more effective and help for trading from good positions and so this will make stop loss tight and also makes the target is big also and so this will increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Rsi is really good indicator for use and if you are use it with patience then you will definitely good result in trading. Today I get a divergence on H4 time frame on gold and you can see Rsi is start to move upside. You can see that now its price is start to move upside and its possible its again go towards the target 1350 level this week.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast