stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal)

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30

stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal)

Trader: stable1 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...565.1546975650
    Account number: 20021755
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.60 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/my/ratings/ra...65.1546975650/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 08 January 2019 21:29:02
    Started on: 08 January 2019 21:29:02
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Trading strategy: Trend line + moving average

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Last day we all know the Brexit news is comes and we all know they this deal is rejected and make is highly volatile last day and I trade On Pound and enter into a sell at best point where I make more then 80 pips profit. Its going on very quickly that is reason I earn profit with very short time and this is my best trade of this month.
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will do some trade last month and some are give me good result and some traders are give me losses. I lose my money because I was hurry that is reason I lose my money but now I trade with suitable stop loss point.
    Screenshot_33.jpg
    Today I find some opportunities on CAD and enter into a trade when its breakout the blue trend line resistance area which is give us good trades to enter into a long trade and I will enter into a trade and place the stop loss below the H4 candle and take profit is previous days high price level.
    Screenshot_34.jpg
    -

Not allowed!
    Last edited by stable; 02-11-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    area which is give us good trades to enter into a long trade

It is pretty much reasonable. I am also bullish in the CAD containing instruments. Some movement upwards is to happen by the end of the month. Canada published good data last week, though the response of the CAD prices is rather modest in all pairs thus far.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It is pretty much reasonable. I am also bullish in the CAD containing instruments. Some movement upwards is to happen by the end of the month. Canada published good data last week, though the response of the CAD prices is rather modest in all pairs thus far.
    Yeah after a down side big movement its start to move upside from last well and I focus on its price from last week and find a good opportunity now because its seems bullish now and if today its again breakout the 1.3320 price then its move towards the next target 1.3380 and 1.3420 resistance and its go very fast towards the levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    I will do some trade last month and some are give me good result and some traders are give me losses. I lose my money because I was hurry that is reason I lose my money but now I trade with suitable stop loss point.
    Screenshot_33.jpg
    Today I find some opportunities on CAD and enter into a trade when its breakout the blue trend line resistance area which is give us good trades to enter into a long trade and I will enter into a trade and place the stop loss below the H4 candle and take profit is previous days high price level.
    Screenshot_34.jpg
    -
    yesterday's bearish movement dominated the UCAD market until finally the price broke out the daily support area and fix, then the bullish signal turned to bearish for UCAD, and since this morning the price has immediately moved down, but there still seems to be resistance from the buyers, the price corrected to SBR , will it rebound or breakout, if we can sell the rebound sell at resistance,

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    yesterday's bearish movement dominated the UCAD market until finally the price broke out the daily support area and fix, then the bullish signal turned to bearish for UCAD, and since this morning the price has immediately moved down, but there still seems to be resistance from the buyers, the price corrected to SBR , will it rebound or breakout, if we can sell the rebound sell at resistance,
    Yeah that is very bad experience for me because i think this is move to upside but unfortunately the Cad is go to down side and hit my stop loss point and I will lose my money. I thnk that pair is must go upside because its breakout the 1.3000 price level but its again go to down side and I find today again another opportunity on it.

I trade usdcad and cadjpyand both are hit my stop loss.
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Screenshot_33.jpg
    Screenshot_34.jpg
    -
    the signal for the pair is bearish, but yesterday's movement made a lower high area that signaled resistance from the buyer, and this morning the price has also made a surprise, the daily resistance area was broken out, possibly UCAD will rise, although technically the high low candle has no bullish signal the signal is still bearish, we'll see how

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today I trade on XAUUSD because its breakout the red trend line support and its close below it which is previous breakout of its trend and now price is also below moving average which is also a bearish trend sign. You can see that OSMA is also below the zero which is indicate that now its trend is bearish that is reason I open a short on it with stop above the 1342 and take profit is at 1332.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Today I trade on XAUUSD because its breakout the red trend line support and its close below it which is previous breakout of its trend and now price is also below moving average which is also a bearish trend sign. You can see that OSMA is also below the zero which is indicate that now its trend is bearish that is reason I open a short on it with stop above the 1342 and take profit is at 1332.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Your very right analysis on gold was top notch and I guess by now you have already reached your take profits in forex. It shows how the moving average and OSMA indicators are really working out for you in terms of making a good winning order. I still want to believe that gold will experience continuation of the bearish direction and this will bring about good profitable position which is very important.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast