stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal)

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30

stable ( Stable1 Copy FX trading Journal)

Trader: stable1 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...565.1546975650
    Account number: 20021755
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.60 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/my/ratings/ra...65.1546975650/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 08 January 2019 21:29:02
    Started on: 08 January 2019 21:29:02
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Trading strategy: Trend line + moving average

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    combination of the trend and moving average will make good trading strategy and so the trader will be able to know when to enter the market in the proper time with a good signal from the market and so this will help for making of some money and the return will be mostly good because the trader will follow the trend always.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    combination of the trend and moving average will make good trading strategy and so the trader will be able to know when to enter the market in the proper time with a good signal from the market and so this will help for making of some money and the return will be mostly good because the trader will follow the trend always.
    Yeah its combination is really good and if you will trade this trend line support and resistance trading system you will definitely get good result in trading. Last week I trade on gold when market of XAUUSD is breakout the red trend line support and then its move in my favor and I get my target profit on this trade.

stabletrade.jpg

Screenshot_9.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Making a lot of combination in trading will be very interesting indeed but finally we need to see what counts in here and that is the trading result. If the trading result is good then it is all good but if the trading result is bad then it is all bad. Maybe around 50% floating loss still count as normal for me but 94% is just too much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Trend line trading strategy with moving average is best option for us and to use these two trading methods with patience we will get high accuracy in trading. We must focus on learning because without learning this is not possible for us to gain profit on forex market and use trend line and moving average combination is help us to find the best trades.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    Making a lot of combination in trading will be very interesting indeed but finally we need to see what counts in here and that is the trading result. If the trading result is good then it is all good but if the trading result is bad then it is all bad. Maybe around 50% floating loss still count as normal for me but 94% is just too much.
    Its does not we are use one trading strategy or use more then one trading strategy. If our planning and knowledge is strong then we will make money easily. I use a simple strategy which is based on trend line with moving average and its give me good result but some time we are lose money and some time we are make profit in every trade but we must care in trading because any small mistakes can lead us towards the big loss on this business.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I sold GBP yesterday at the price 1.3284 and my take profit point is at 1.31834 price level but unfortunately market is not hit my target and move back from the level 1.32836. nnly two points different from my take profit point and this is very bad for me because I make effort to make these analysis and sell its from its resistance level and fail to earn money because I am not only that time on this market.

3.jpg

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Some of my short term trades like scalping on Pound which are give me small profit. I Lose my next trade because market is back .02 pips difference from my target which is my bad luck and I lose that trade because I am not online on my live trading account but Some scalping trades are good for me because I have limited time for trading and that is reason only scalping is suitable for me.

sttt.jpg

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 41
    You must focus on your money management because when you are not focus on use good money management on your trading you will lose your money. Its better for you to focus on use higher time frames on your trades and use suitable lot size in trading and its also better to use trailing stop on your trades because if you are use trailing stop then you will never lose your money if market is start move against you.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    You must focus on your money management because when you are not focus on use good money management on your trading you will lose your money. Its better for you to focus on use higher time frames on your trades and use suitable lot size in trading and its also better to use trailing stop on your trades because if you are use trailing stop then you will never lose your money if market is start move against you.
    I always focus on money management because without money management this is never possible for traders to earn money. Some time I take big risk because I confirm about the market trend one hundred percent but some time its hard for traders to earn profit from this business. Traders success is easy if they are focus on their learning and use a trading strategy with highly patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    I always focus on money management because without money management this is never possible for traders to earn money. Some time I take big risk because I confirm about the market trend one hundred percent but some time its hard for traders to earn profit from this business. Traders success is easy if they are focus on their learning and use a trading strategy with highly patience.
    money management is also part of trading how ever as you said you took big risk when you confirm the market . in this snerio i also take big risk but i use tight sl because when ever market move in trend is never move back or reversal so if you use the tight sl you will have big profit how ever when your trade come back to profit you should have to move your sl into break even.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast