Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I don't want to believe that scalping system can make a traders dream come true in forex. It's hard to say for all traders because so many traders have lost so huge with this very method and will tell you it's a system they won't advice anyone to depend on. Scalping here can be risky and we should be very wise to understand the best way to handle this business in a profitable direction. The right system depends on the very trader itself who gets to find the system that increase their chance to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Everyone of us have their own believes and I think it depends on the level of our experiences and knowledge which we have gained over time in the field of forex trading market, and the more we are able to gain good trading skills then the more we are able to get more trading opportunities. Scalping can be very profitable and easy to start trading with but it all depends on how we have been able to master the market using our trading tools over time and I do not believe that there is a less risky trading method as far as forex is concerned because it is the good learning progress that makes risks become minimal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I don't want to believe that scalping system can make a traders dream come true in forex. It's hard to say for all traders because so many traders have lost so huge with this very method and will tell you it's a system they won't advice anyone to depend on. Scalping here can be risky and we should be very wise to understand the best way to handle this business in a profitable direction. The right system depends on the very trader itself who gets to find the system that increase their chance to earn.
    You are not sure of this, because the way you have made your comment, it is clear that you are not a scalper. I am not a scalper likewise, but i know that it is not possible that all scalpers are losing their money always. It is a way to trade the market in such a manner that will make traders to be effective with their trading and get to open and lose their trade so frequently. I do not have time for it, that is my only issue with scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Scalping is very good strategy but if we speak about the dream to earn a million with little initial deposit so such dream will not come true. But scalping can let normal earnings in forex market. The only thing is that traders do not have to scalp with very big size lots because it is gambling. They have to use normal size lots in order to make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    many are indeed those who are trading with defaults to open a position and get a rather large profit but it is only temporarily later in the day they fail in a row, it is better to survive the market longer because if we make mistakes we can continue to study without eroding our capital continuously, whether or not acalping is the way we understand and use it and experience that teaches us, so accumulate as much experience as possible to do that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping is a good trading method because it's very profitable and can give the short term income, I like scalping well as well and so many others love scalping too, because it's a good method to make money from the market, but we shouldn't also forgets that scalping is a risky trading method therefore we shouldn't act too smart while we are scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    When people begin to say that scalping is good, sometimes that is coming from a few profit they made from trading it, but when there is problem, same people would complain about losses because they would suddenly realise that the strategy is not as great as they initially thought, hence they might come to say that scalping is the worst strategy ever, what that means is they don't understand Forex fully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    This system is not so easy for traders and that's why we should be very careful because this is a method where we could easily loose up our trading capital if we are not so very careful. Scalping here can bring about profits but also understand too that this business is risky to bring about loss. Before deciding to follow this system, make sure you minimize risk and do what can help you to trade better. It's a concern when trading with this system but it can help traders to earn large pips in a short term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is a good trading method because it's very profitable and can give the short term income, I like scalping well as well and so many others love scalping too, because it's a good method to make money from the market, but we shouldn't also forgets that scalping is a risky trading method therefore we shouldn't act too smart while we are scalping.
    I do not have anything against the scalping, and i know that it is a good means to trade the market. The scalping is good in the sense that it can give traders earnings within short time, there is nothing better than that. The only thing is that the scalping is said to make sure that traders are getting their trading with with stress, that is the bad side of it. Once the trader can overlook that, there is nothing wrong with scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    i personally think that scalping is not a trading method it is just ambling and it is not short term business this is extra short term which is mostly give you loss because there will be no money management in the scalping method and because of no money management your account can be blow in short period of time .

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast