Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Screenshot_2.jpg
    xSuperTrend (2).mq4

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I want to welcome all of you into another great week of trading and I believe that we are going to get good and successful trades this week. Currently, I am looking at the EURUSD because it have been in the downward trend since Friday and it is hitting a very strong support and as such we might see the price retracing upward. So I might not be selling it when it first hit the 55EMA because it is very close to the price but I shall update you all whenever there is any other opportunities.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    EUR USD is set for downward movement, but I don't think that will continue automatically this week, price would need to take out the swing low of 1.1422 before the sellers can gain complete control of that pair, for now please consider the movement that happened down last week as a retracement pending when there is a break below the above mentioned price.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Scalping can never be the ultimate, and i don't see anything so special with this strategy on this article. I have used many of this kind of promising strategies, but in the end, they will make you lose after much of frustration whom they have caused to your investment. You can see that it is not a plain scalping strategy too, you will use at least two indicators together, the signal will not be fast like that, and the forex traders will have to wait on the chart for so long before getting a single signal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    For a trader scalping seems to be the ultimate but for another trader, this system can be a torn of the flesh to him. Not everyone can work with the scalping system and not every one can manage this trade perfectly. If we are not following what works better for us, then we will be able to always loose huge amount of money always in this business. Scalping is risky for me and i have seen more traders suffer with this system than traders making good profits from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping is good but it's not the ultimate way of trading the best way to trade is through the swing trading method, this method is a bit more safe and more reliable compare to scalping, I cannot refer scalping as the ultimate way because I no that swing trading is the best trading style anyone can make use of, scalping is a good trading style though but not the ultimate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is good but it's not the ultimate way of trading the best way to trade is through the swing trading method, this method is a bit more safe and more reliable compare to scalping, I cannot refer scalping as the ultimate way because I no that swing trading is the best trading style anyone can make use of, scalping is a good trading style though but not the ultimate.
    swing is also like scalping mostly we do it, in scalping we people use some small profit and swing also can be this,so from my experience scalping is best way to trade, best way to gain some good pips with ease, on long term we can trade just if we have good capital and experience but in short term we can start from normal capital but experience is still required and more then this required patience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.
    it's quite strange for a scalper to use so small volumes!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    I still wonder how possible it is for traders to easily make success with the scalping trading method. This is one strategy I have seen traders easily lost their capital out to this market. I don't think scalping is a system I would wish to have for myself because its going to allow me to get emotional and easily get to blow off my trading capital. For traders who easily manage this system, I think they need to be applauded because this system have everything to easily make traders easily loose their investment in no long time .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Whoever saying that this system is the very ultimate system have his reasons and there should be no surprise. This is an opportunity to make good money in little time and traders following this method easily set themselves to make good profits for themselves. For me I don't have a plan to scalp in this trade or make it as a permanent system but I know sometimes I can do some few scalping where its necessary. Scalping can be profitable but we need to carefully try and understand that this system will be a tough one too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast