Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    In this market there is a huge chance of loosing with scalping but there are still good traders who are very much earning well with this very method. Personally it wasn't an easy system and I had to ensure I practice good to develop a better system that can help me out to make solid profitable trade in forex. Scalping is very risky and most traders are careful because they know what it's obtainable following this method of trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think in my own case I faced the same challenge faced by everyone of you who have tried the scalping trading method, but the different thin about my case is that I did not just quit scalping over time but I hanged in there and kept on doing the same things over and over again until I was able to master what it means to become a scalper which means that I have to invest a lot of time into learning and mastering these things over time. Never give up on whatever trading method that you desires to start trading the forex market with and keep on learning as to master it because without good trading skills then there would be no good results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    In this market there is a huge chance of loosing with scalping but there are still good traders who are very much earning well with this very method. Personally it wasn't an easy system and I had to ensure I practice good to develop a better system that can help me out to make solid profitable trade in forex. Scalping is very risky and most traders are careful because they know what it's obtainable following this method of trade
    I do not like to joke with my scalping strategy, i have quite few of them that are so good for real scalping activities. And when i am doing the scalping well, i get to make massive money through it, this is enough for me to make the best success out of the market. To trade carefully is another one, we need this to maintain a stable scalping success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    The scalping is not what i see to be easy for traders. Many traders would have tried to scalp but have failed with the scalping. I have never tried to trade the scalping on the real account, i have only tried to work with it on the live account and get to be trading the market more politely now. I guess that i will trade better to make my trading skills only in the long term methods than scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Scalping is never an easy thing and would never be but when we have learned how to become a good forex trader then making money using the scalping methods is easy, because it requires a lot of learning and mastering of the field of forex market and so many of us are not willing to invest the time and energy requires to get all the knowledge and experience which are the backbone of successful forex trading. No one have ever made it in the field of forex trading without first investing enough time to master how it works and build up good trading systems over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The scalping is not what i see to be easy for traders. Many traders would have tried to scalp but have failed with the scalping. I have never tried to trade the scalping on the real account, i have only tried to work with it on the live account and get to be trading the market more politely now. I guess that i will trade better to make my trading skills only in the long term methods than scalping.
    Scalping can never be easy, the scalping is just the trading system that is giving traders the high tough time, it is not what is good in all thoughts of it. But i am a scalper and i love to trade it, i do not just trade the scalping, i am particular about it, but i trade long term strategies to alternate with the scalping, so that the weakness of scalping can be covered up through that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Scalping is not easy for traders. But there is scalping philosohy that traders should understand. Trader can foresee market movement 5-10 minutes and use this movement for scalping. But lot size should be normal and only in this case scalping will be safe. Scalping with big size lots is gambling and final result will be loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I wouldn't consider scalping as an ultimate trading style for everyone, cause not everyone can scalp and make consistent profit, most forex traders are very bad at scalping, so for most traders scalping is not an ultimate trading style, but rather a quick way for them to blow their trading account. Many traders are better of without scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Scalping is one of the very trading system in forex and we must duly understand that as a trader we must work very hard to maintain a very proper trading which would help us maintain great trade. Scalping can be risky and what we should do in this market is to build a system that can help us trade better and give us the chance to maintain profits. This system can be so risky, so we should be ready to see that we are managing this system perfectly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Tonycee, you got it right mate! Scalping is one of the ways through which we can start earning money off the field of forex trading market but the main truth is that it requires a great deal of learning and mastering the field of forex trading market. we should all understand that scalping is never easy whenever you are lacking the needed experiences and knowledge and that is why it is very important to make sure that you keep on learning and gaining good trading skills over time because they would become your stepping stones to greatness in the field of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast