Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The scalping of the forex field is a bad idea for us, we can get to make it with scalping if we only dreamed about it But in the reality, there is nothing like the success of forex traders through the scalping. I have traded the scalping times without number, i know how bad this forex strategy can be. We will only get to lose much with it if we are not leaving it on time.
    You cannot tell me that the scalping is a bad idea, i like to scalp the market and i get to make my money through the scalping. The scalping is such a trading strategy that is risky, that is the only bad side of it, when you can give it attention, you will get to be making more good moments with the scalping than many other trading system you can think of.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    This market is risky and scalping here can lead to easy loss when we are not careful. Traders who scalp here must be very careful and try to develop the necessary experience that will guide them to handle this system in a better way. It's a system where the possibility of earning is huge but we must also understand that such system can lead to loss when we are not very careful in managing risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Trading the 5 minute chart is not scalping, it's called intraday trading. It's really better than scalping as you aim to catch the main daily moves and that is usually the main situation on the market.
    As we know setups happen on every timeframe and there is a widespread myth that large timeframes define smaller timeframes. That is, however, more like an exception than the rule - large timeframes define smaller only in the case there is the main part of a major trend happening there - like 3% of the time, or less. The other 97% (or more) of the time it is the intraday moves which are the leading force.
    Intraday moves are usually best seen on the 3 (more active markets like crude oil or GBPUSD) or 5 minute (less active markets like EURUSD) timeframe. When high impact news are published high volatility changes that to 1 minute or less.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The scalping is the best way to earn a lot of money . when we trade by using the best method we easily earn huge amount from the scalping . scalping become a profitable but when we trade carefully we easily earn huge amount from the forex trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    This market is risky and scalping here can lead to easy loss when we are not careful. Traders who scalp here must be very careful and try to develop the necessary experience that will guide them to handle this system in a better way. It's a system where the possibility of earning is huge but we must also understand that such system can lead to loss when we are not very careful in managing risk.
    Of course, scalping is very risky trading strategy but it has big earning possibilities and trader can double an account per day or lose it if bad risk and money management is used . Traders should have very good experience and skills and know when they can scalp the market or when they can not do it. Scalping is good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping is a good trading method and one of the best trading method that people really prefer to work with, though it might be risky but the risk can be manage in our own advantage, the only problem you will have with this trading method is when you try to make money big money in a very short time, been too desperate will make scalping not to work for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is not to good for trader because that involve so much risk in trade if we have knowledge and we have practice about trade so we easily chose the best trade strategy with it , learn about market and with the best trade system always give trader good opportunity to earn if we have good practice so we develop own successful plan here to get good results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes sir scalping is ultimate , we easily earn a lots of money from the forex trading , this is the best way to earn money by trading with patient and well investment . i like to do trade with the scalping . the scalping is the best method of trading . we use the best strategy in the trading to earn a lots .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is a good trading method and one of the best trading method that people really prefer to work with, though it might be risky but the risk can be manage in our own advantage, the only problem you will have with this trading method is when you try to make money big money in a very short time, been too desperate will make scalping not to work for you.
    I know that the scalping is good, but this will be for the traders that are having the power and the experience and time to scalp. I do not have the time to scalp, that is the reason for me to have little experience about scalping, because i do not invest much of my time and commitment to it. I like the long term trading systems, that gives me all what i need.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is good to scalp the market some time, but bad to scalp the market all the time, because scalping is not that easy and it is very risky too, so we can scalp some few times and do the normal long term trading more often, scalping is too risks therefore I don't consider or see it as the ultimate trading method, beside a lot of traders lose money when they are scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast