Scalping is the Ultimate! - Page 51
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 551

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

    Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

    SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.


    Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

    Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998


    MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

    OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

    Not allowed!

  2. #501
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    When I first discovered that one of the reasons why people fail at scalping trading method was because of lack of huge discipline and good money management then I decided to work on these two things and since then I have been able to develop my skills and discipline so well that earnings have over time become very consistent. but I must admit that it took a lot of time, and as such we are supposed to invest a lot of time into learning and mastering our ways and that if the forex market before we can beocme better scalpers.

    Not allowed!

  3. #502
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    When I first discovered that one of the reasons why people fail at scalping trading method was because of lack of huge discipline and good money management then I decided to work on these two things and since then I have been able to develop my skills and discipline so well that earnings have over time become very consistent. but I must admit that it took a lot of time, and as such we are supposed to invest a lot of time into learning and mastering our ways and that if the forex market before we can beocme better scalpers.
    The discipline is what all of us need, the discipline can not be absent in our trading and expect that we will be successful, that is not possible. Traders have to work with what they know that is good for them in terms of the trading strategies they are using. After that, the trader will need to make sure that they are working in the market with the proper management and discipline, that is always the three basic things needed.

    Not allowed!

  4. #503
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    When I first discovered that one of the reasons why people fail at scalping trading method was because of lack of huge discipline and good money management then I decided to work on these two things and since then I have been able to develop my skills and discipline so well that earnings have over time become very consistent. but I must admit that it took a lot of time, and as such we are supposed to invest a lot of time into learning and mastering our ways and that if the forex market before we can beocme better scalpers.
    There is no excuse with other strategies apart from scalping, all strategies could make traders to lose, we should not be capitalizing on the scalping only. I know that the scalping is a risky way to trade the market, it is risky and traders can still make their money through it. Other strategies can make traders to lose when traders do not trade it well, the same thing goes to the scalping.

    Not allowed!

  5. #504
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is no excuse with other strategies apart from scalping, all strategies could make traders to lose, we should not be capitalizing on the scalping only. I know that the scalping is a risky way to trade the market, it is risky and traders can still make their money through it. Other strategies can make traders to lose when traders do not trade it well, the same thing goes to the scalping.
    If you do listen so well then you should understand that I made it very clear that scalping can be used to make money and it does not matter the kind of trading methods we are using if we want to make it through using them then we must be wiling to invest enough time into learning about them through practicing as to increase the level of our knowledge and experience about them over time. Scalping is no difference and likewise all other trading methods can be the same, but the only thing about scalping is that it is time consuming and needs a lot of skills.

    Not allowed!

  6. #505
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Using the the moving average when someone is scalping is a bit risky because you ar going to be dealing with a smaller Time frame and the moving average might not be as effective as you might want to believe, I know that the 55 exponential moving Average is for getting the trend but be careful in the entry, you don't need to always monitor a bigger stop loss than take profit using your strategy.

    Not allowed!

  7. #506
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is no excuse with other strategies apart from scalping, all strategies could make traders to lose, we should not be capitalizing on the scalping only. I know that the scalping is a risky way to trade the market, it is risky and traders can still make their money through it. Other strategies can make traders to lose when traders do not trade it well, the same thing goes to the scalping.
    With the use of the forex strategies who is good enough, we can get to make it in our forex trading works. We can get to make it if we did not trade forex field anyhow, but trade it with the simplicity that this forex field could bring to us. It is our choice to trade scalping and other hard forex strategies, it is going to end badly for us, and we will never get to make success from them all.

    Not allowed!

  8. #507
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's always important we understand the very impact of learning and do ensure we can build a profitable trading in this market. Scalping can be very risky and we should look on how to handle up our system if we have the intention to make it. If we must make it here, we should have a plan and of course realize why we must take on the chance to learn better. If we are going to scalp we must be careful and have a better plans for ourselves.

    Not allowed!

  9. #508
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think that scalping might never be ultimate for everyone because we are have different levels of temperament and personalities and as such scalping would not be good for all of us, but when you understand that you can handle the pressures associated with scalping and then invest enough time into learning and mastering your moves then you shall become a better forex trader scalper over time. I do not see anything wrong when someone have scalping method as the only means of trading the forex market provided they are able to learn it so well as to have mastered the field of forex market with it.

    Not allowed!

  10. #509
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think that scalping might never be ultimate for everyone because we are have different levels of temperament and personalities and as such scalping would not be good for all of us, but when you understand that you can handle the pressures associated with scalping and then invest enough time into learning and mastering your moves then you shall become a better forex trader scalper over time. I do not see anything wrong when someone have scalping method as the only means of trading the forex market provided they are able to learn it so well as to have mastered the field of forex market with it.
    The scalping is a bad forex strategy, it is never the ultimate, the forex traders who are scalping are the traders who are getting their income in the forex field but it will not be regular. If the emotion now comes, the tarder will lose all his forex investments. That is why i do not scalp forex field. I think that if forex traders could trade better with long term forex strategies, it is better for that trader.

    Not allowed!

  11. #510
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The scalping is a bad forex strategy, it is never the ultimate,
    I think scalping is like every other trading method and it might become ultimate for anyone like it did for me, but I believe that there is so much requirement for anyone who wants to start making use of the scalping trading methods and it is not all the forex traders are willing to make this sacrifice. I have been able to develop my scalping methods so well that i could hardly lose any amount of money without being in control and knowing when it is not going to return to my trading levels again. Like I said, it is all about learning and mastering these things that would make us become better over time not over night.

    Not allowed!

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •