Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 3

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 4
    Any strategy that you have already put your mind to is seen as the best according to your assessments, I won't see scalping as the ultimate strategy regardless of the amount of money that you have accumulated from it because this strategy has dealt with me before, when we scalp, there is always that feeling that we can make more and depend on greed to achieve it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20
    Scalping is not for everyone but if it's a system that is really paying your bills, then there is every right for you to see it as an ultimate system. This system can bring good profits in little space of time and can as well help us to minimize loss. If we must have the chance to earn here, building a strong system can be helpful and will give us every opportunity to earn well. If you decide you want to scalp here, then understand the risk with such system and make the right plans that you will need to excel with this system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    We say follow the rules ardently but in the reality that faces us as we trade, we don't even remember, scalping might have some special privilege because it is short term, the thread starter has laid out its rules, maybe he has been following it or not, we cannot even tell, we need to begin practice of what we say in the market because this is when things will become very profitable. Scalping can be your ultimate strategy if rules means a lot to you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 68
    Well not every trader sees scalping at the best system to follow in this market. Scalping on its own is very risky and we should however know that building a strong trade will give us all the chance to earn profits in the best time. Scalping can look simple but yet its not as easy to follow. More loss can be made with such system if we are not careful to manage risk and take high risk. I enjoy long term trading much more than scalping tough sometimes am tempted to play around for short term trade intelligently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    If we can follow the rules of scalping very well it will really be a good trading method and probably refer as an ultimate method of trading since we can make good money from this trading method in short time, the rules of scalping is what we need to understand and follow well in order for us to take advantage of scalping.
    Following the correct rules of any forex strategies is good, but we have to consider the fact that the scalping is not easy to be traded, it is not as simple as other forex methods, the scalping is complicated on its own. Forex traders who are scalping are highest risk takers in forex field, and if they are not having a good management with that scalping, the forex traders will quickly lose all their forex investments.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 12
    My scalping moments are based on two things, one time frame, I look for times when I cannot have a false reading, which is,15 minutes, that actually works well for trading through scalping, also it requires less time to think to execute and to exit the market it also is a very fast way to gain lots of wealth, how ever , cation its really a tough game to make money in forex, its a tough game how ever you really need to understand your position in trading forex, scalping swing or trending

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mkubwa View Post
    My scalping moments are based on two things, one time frame, I look for times when I cannot have a false reading, which is,15 minutes, that actually works well for trading through scalping, also it requires less time to think to execute and to exit the market it also is a very fast way to gain lots of wealth, how ever , cation its really a tough game to make money in forex, its a tough game how ever you really need to understand your position in trading forex, scalping swing or trending
    Nobody has time to think when scalping, the idea is to be very swift on making any decisions, so scalping requires fastest fingers in pulling the trigger because you must be sure before trading, the main drawdown with scalping is that it could be an Avenue for over trading in some cases, if we don't scalp, we could be more patient to think before we trade, 15 minutes time frame scalping is always better than maybe the 5 minutes or 1 minute.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Nobody has time to think when scalping, the idea is to be very swift on making any decisions, so scalping requires fastest fingers in pulling the trigger because you must be sure before trading, the main drawdown with scalping is that it could be an Avenue for over trading in some cases, if we don't scalp, we could be more patient to think before we trade, 15 minutes time frame scalping is always better than maybe the 5 minutes or 1 minute.
    Scalping is a fast way to make income in forex field, it is the way in whom forex traders can trade and make their big gains, but the danger involves in the scalping is a high one too, that is why I don't encourage scalping to forex traders who do not have the mind of their own. If forex traders have the mind of their own, that does still not stop them from losing with scalping, the scalping is indeed bad for traders who wants to trade conservatively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 19
    For scalpers, scalping is the ultimate but for long term traders scalping is very risky and should be avoided. Every type of trader have their own view as regards to scalping and they are the one to know what system that works good for them. Scalping have been a system known for a long time now and we have seen lot of cases where traders make huge money with such system. It might not work out for me but there are traders who sees this system as the best system they have ever come up with and enjoy scalping system for themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    For scalpers, scalping is the ultimate but for long term traders scalping is very risky and should be avoided.
    everyone have own mind so if anyone who is trading on long term of course he have good experience so he will prefer long term and if anyone is doing scalping it surely will work on scalping, so everyone is expert in his field, i recommend scalping because its accurate way and for small investors its good, i will move to long term but with good capital so i am increase capital with time, so i am sure i will move to long term

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast