Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 3

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP USD indeed sold off heavily as anticipated, price has already cross below the 1.3000 psychological handle which is where the eye of most traders have been fixed, now that this has already happened, we will think that a retest of that broken support is expected before price can probably move all the way to 1.2900 which is quite far because we are in a weekend already.
    I was not expecting anything serious with the GBPUSD until today, and i confirm the selling of this market at around 1.3032, that was the point i knew there will not be saving grace for this pair today anymore. With the present nature of the market, i expect a long term fall to take place with this market, and i am sure that it will be heading towards 1.2879, that is the point that will determine what will happen next with this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20
    This strategy is very risky and one must be very ready to have a plan to understand why they must build the very best trade for themselves in forex. Here scalping is always important for short term trading and its through such ways we can look further to make fast pips from the market. Scalping is eventually a system that is for the short term target and we should be careful enough to have a plan to follow such method because it can be risky and could bring about loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    This strategy is very risky and one must be very ready to have a plan to understand why they must build the very best trade for themselves in forex.
    This trading strategy which is risky like you said is making me a lot of money! I have said it time without number that there is no easy way of making money off the field of forex trading business than to start learning how the forex market works and using your trading tools or strategy to master the field of play over time.

Also, my selling trades on the GBPUSD yesterday was a very good one because it made me some pips and I think there is nothing wrong to follow your system no matter what other think of it because that is the only way to prove them wrong and become more discipline too. I might be selling the GBPUSD again today if the price tests the resistance area which is at the 1.3008 and it holds then that would become a good place to start selling it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    About my knowledge scalping is the best in the trading but i cannot use the scalping for long term . big traders use it mostly because they know all the trick of the trading . scalping is profitable but we need to carefully try and understand it because it is very difficult as compared to the others.we can earn a lot of money by using scalping .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Scalping is not good, and I am saying it everywhere, the scalping is a bad way to trade forex field
    Scalping might not be a good trading method for you, beside we all have the right to say what ever we want to say about any trading strategy or method, for me scalping is a good trading method, and I understand that there is no way we can use the long term trading method and expect to be successful, we must use both the short and long term strategies before we can take full advantage of this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping might not be a good trading method for you, beside we all have the right to say what ever we want to say about any trading strategy or method,
    scalping is good for us because if we have good scalping strategy we can earn more and with accuracy, because in trading if we are doing scalping we can earn some handsome profit, but make sure in trading you have some good management because in scalping if we have management we can trade well, if we use proper management it can secure us and in scalping our management is more important then analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    scalping is good for us because if we have good scalping strategy we can earn more and with accuracy, because in trading if we are doing scalping we can earn some handsome profit, but make sure in trading you have some good management because in scalping if we have management we can trade well, if we use proper management it can secure us and in scalping our management is more important then analysis
    We chose for strategy which we have like to work there are some question in success of scalping trade strategy but still we have option to prove our strategy well , i personally like to work with short term trading strategies and among them scalping is very good and most successful way of trade i have in market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 68
    There are lots of other long term trading system that can be regarded as ultimate for those traders it works for. So scalping is not only the ultimate system around. Not every trader can handle this method of trading because it's too risky and could easily bring about loss in a short term. Scalping can be very risky and if we see its not a method we can handle, the best thing to do is to look up for other system we can eventually manage up properly. I personally see this system to be risky and most times you even find it difficult to handle your emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    Scalping is good and profitable trading strategy and there are many scalping traders who earn good money. But I can not say that it is the ultimate and there no other good strategies. Traders use many other strategies and they are not worse but they are good too. Using other strategies with big deposit is better than scalping with little deposit.

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223