Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Different traders have their opinions about what scalping is, personally I don't like to condemn scalping because I use it sometimes, especially when I need something urgent from the market as a result of a pressing need, I would look for a good pair that trends and scalp it, but the percentage of losses I have was more back in the days because I was not applying common sense, knowing that the market is volatile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    It is a way of trader selected by many trader , it is not gambling and i am very much clear on it , in gambling there is not any fundamental or technical learning involve , where as in scalping we spend our time develop our strategy apply our risk and money management in right way that will help to increase trader profitability here to make good plan as well .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's risky following this method to trade becuase if you are not very careful, you will easily face huge loss from this business. Building the right system that will work out for you is good and before this you must make sure that you have learnt the better process of good trading. No how it would be easy in this business and what should be done here is to minimize risk and create a better profitable trade to depend on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In fact, all of us can never start making use of the same trading methods because we all differs from our trading styles and the personalities of all of us are not the same too, and that is why I would not be surprise for some people to start disliking the scalping trading method and it is okay and understandable too. Personally, I am a full time forex trader and always stays online most times due to the fact that I stays at home taking care of my ill father and so I have all the time in the World and I do not lie staying longer with my open trades and that is why I am willing to make sure that I learn everything possible to make me become a better forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    If you find this system to be the best system for you to manage, then it's a good one but if you do not, it will be good you avoid trading with such system because they can easily cause loss in no time. I have made the best decision to follow the market with the system I can manage and am glad about that. With scalping it's possible to make profits from the market but we must also have to deal with the high risk it carries.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If your goal as a scalper is to make big money knowing that what you currently have as your trading money is small, then you need to opt optimise your thinking into what is acceptable, scalping is very difficult to earn money from, if you doubt what I am saying, trying and find out the strategy that many losing traders are using every single day. You will know that they used scalping wrongly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    scalping is a good method and the trader that knows how to trade with scalping will be able to make more and more money because it is profitable method and the method that let the trader to make money quickly because the target will be small and so the trader can reach it quickly and easily and reach the target he wants and satisfy with the results he will get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    but don't forget that scalping uses a time frame that is so small that some even use tick by tick, this is if it is not based on a strict risk reward and there is no interference from intermediaries, what you need to watch out for is that the risk reward placement is very tight and should not be forgotten like bomerang at a later time, as scalping is possible, it gives a great psychological pressure if we forget about the risk reward as if the pressure might be very large than before

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    scalping is a good method and the trader that knows how to trade with scalping will be able to make more and more money because it is profitable method and the method that let the trader to make money quickly because the target will be small and so the trader can reach it quickly and easily and reach the target he wants and satisfy with the results he will get.
    I do not count the scalping as a good forex method in whom forex traders could use to trade and get to be successful. Forex traders could get to make some income with scalping at times, but that will not be for long, and it is not all scalpers who knows how to even get the income out of the forex field. I think that it is harder to trade the scalping compared to other forex methods too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Scalping is a very risky method and the bottom line is that we must learn to be careful with such system to avoid the process of easily loosing up our investment as we trade. Scalping can bring good fast earnings and also a system traders can easily face high loss too. I think before we take this system as ours, we should have practice to develop the right skills to handle such system. The goals at the end is to make profits and traders can surely get to understand what system would likely work out for them.

Not allowed!

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast