Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I have found out that the main thing we need as forex traders is making sure that we are able to start gaining a lot of knowledge and discipline to always do the right things then making money would become very possible. No matter the kind of trading method that you are going to start employing while you are trading but what matters is being able to start following it to the latter at all times.

Whenever you are lacking any of these twomentionedd abve qualities then you are likely going to end up in losses at the end of the trading day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Good morning although the way to trade scaling is attractive and has many profits but the risks are more and the beginner can not trade in this way but it remains the game of professionals only who know when to close the deal away from greed and risk staying longer

Not allowed!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556