Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Everyone knows the best system for themselves and would like to choose them to be productive. Scalping is very risky and if we are not putting up the best chance to work hard, we are likely going to face a bigger problem in forex. Understanding our system is important and with the best trading method, we will have the opportunity to come up with profits. Scalping is duly risky and our effort in this business must be to choose a system we can manage.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Everyone knows the best system for themselves and would like to choose them to be productive. Scalping is very risky and if we are not putting up the best chance to work hard, we are likely going to face a bigger problem in forex. Understanding our system is important and with the best trading method, we will have the opportunity to come up with profits. Scalping is duly risky and our effort in this business must be to choose a system we can manage.
    I know that with experience, there is no way traders will not know the best trading strategy for themselves. It is the traders that are undermining the way of trading the market that will just jump into the market without knowing what is good for them before doing that. Our persistent learning is the solution here, it is what i know that will give us the needed results that we want.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I know that with experience, there is no way traders will not know the best trading strategy for themselves. It is the traders that are undermining the way of trading the market that will just jump into the market without knowing what is good for them before doing that. Our persistent learning is the solution here, it is what i know that will give us the needed results that we want.
    We can get to make it with good experience, the experience is the ultimate, that is what i can say, not that the scalping is the ultimate. The traders that will be trading the scalping comfortably are not just many, they will get to learn more and more before they can cope with the scalping due to the nature of the difficulties in the scalping, we need to be cautious with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I think that you have said it all, we all have our trading systems which shall allow us to start trading the way that we desires over time in the field of forex trading business and it is not what works for the trader A might be working for the trader B and as such we all needs to discover the kind of forex traders we desires to become and start developing the kind of trading systems that we work in that area. Criticizing others with their trading systems when they are still making money with it is not the best and because we failed with a trading method does not make it become bad.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    There is possibilities of huge loss with scalping and we must be indeed careful with such system. It's very hard to believe that such system will be the best because we are faced with huge risk that could bring about easy loss while we trade. If you are scalping here you ought to be careful and understand why great management of your capital is important and likely to be helpful for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    There is possibilities of huge loss with scalping and we must be indeed careful with such system.
    There is possibilities of huge losses as far as the forex market is concerned and I do not care the kind of trading systems you are making use of because it is a market that is full of risks and what makes it easy for us over time is when we invest enough time into learning and developing how to trade the forex market, and making sure that we always use good money management in all our trading activities. Forex is always risksy and no matter the kin do of trading systems that you are using there shall always be some kind of losses but the key is making sure that the losses are small while the winnings are huge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Everyone gets to choose the best system they can possibly handle for themselves. We know scalping to be risky and it great we take the best decision to manage this risk if really we want to succeed. Scalping is not eventually an easy one and so we should put in great time to learn and work on the means to enjoy profitable trade. Scalping is a system and not everyone can possibly make it through with this method of trade if they are not careful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    One problem with scalping is that whenever it is not really learned how to start trading it then it is very hard to start making it here and we must be willing to start using good money management at all times that is if we are going to make anything out of the forex market scalping. One thing is that most novice forex traders thins that scalping is the shortcut to making huge amount of money but that is far from being the truth and that is why most of them are failing at scalping the forex market most times. we need a lot of learning if we are going to start making it in the field of scalping the forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Many have tried this system but many have failed to get anything good with scalping forex. So I don't see how we can say it's indeed the ultimate here. My very goals of trading is to build a high profitable trade that will increase my chances and help me ensure that I can earn lots of profits in the right trade. I choose long term system and I think this kind have better prospect to help traders manage loss and come up with better profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    There is possibilities of huge losses as far as the forex market is concerned and I do not care the kind of trading systems you are making use of because it is a market that is full of risks and what makes it easy for us over time is when we invest enough time into learning and developing how to trade the forex market, and making sure that we always use good money management in all our trading activities. Forex is always risksy and no matter the kin do of trading systems that you are using there shall always be some kind of losses but the key is making sure that the losses are small while the winnings are huge.
    I know that forex traders could lose big time, but the traders who are not planning for their money and risk management are the ones to lose easily. I know one thing too, i like to trade forex field with the use of the strategieswho are honorable, the scalping is never honorable strategy, the scalping is for the forex traders who are so desperate with their trading activities.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast