Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    knowledge is good but just knowledge can not be enough here, because when we do more and more practice on knowledge that knowledge can become our experience, so we always prefer to learn here properly because if we learn good we can earn good, so learn as much as you can and its possible if we trade on base of management and analysis as well
    Knowledge comes from experience and this will help us grow further in our trade and establish for good. Knowledge can never be enough without experience and with time our knowledge will help us build better experience that will guide us to do better in trading. It's good we have a plan to improve on our knowledge and follow the right means to earn well and survive. It's not going to be easy scalping here and getting better with this system will come as a result of experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I won't say scalping is the ultimate trading method because there are a lot of trading method that are more simple and less risky compare to the scalping trading method, scalping is a very risky and tough trading method, trader who don't have proper understanding about this trading method won't find it easy to use at all, scalping is too risky therefore it can never be the ultimate trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    What is scalping? Scalping is one of the trading methods which requires that you enter and exit the market within a small time period and the trades are executed on a small time frames. So there is nothing wrong about scalping and it is not all that riskier than other methods of forex trader, but what makes forex trading become generally risky is lack of knowledge and experience of the method you are using to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    What is scalping? Scalping is one of the trading methods which requires that you enter and exit the market within a small time period and the trades are executed on a small time frames. So there is nothing wrong about scalping and it is not all that riskier than other methods of forex trader, but what makes forex trading become generally risky is lack of knowledge and experience of the method you are using to trade.
    Sure it means that when you have the right experience and better knowledge, there is no kind of strategy that you can't be able to handle on your own and still make out profits from it. Scalping is very profitable and if you know your way around, there is a huge possibilities of making good profits with such method. I have always seen proof of scalping traders doing amazing things when comes to profits and this shows that this scalping system is not bad after all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping cannot be the ultimate method of trading, if scalping be the ultimate method what then are we going to call the long term swing trading, scalping is much more risky and difficult to handle compare to the long term swing trading, so I think the long term swing trading is what we should refer as the ultimate method of trading and not the scalping trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping cannot be the ultimate method of trading, if scalping be the ultimate method what then are we going to call the long term swing trading, scalping is much more risky and difficult to handle compare to the long term swing trading, so I think the long term swing trading is what we should refer as the ultimate method of trading and not the scalping trading method.
    Go and find your own ultimate trading strategy but for me I have found it in the scalping trading strategy and you should let it be that way brother. I am still developing this trading system but the results is still good even though I have not being around for a while now, and I think when I would have the time to start trading it consistently then I shall be able to make a lot of money. See the result below:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This morning I saw able to trade a sell on the EURJPY because there was a setup on the time frame that I scalp with and I sold at the 124.81 and made 20 pips off the trade, and I am looking at the possibilities of the price reversing at this point because on the hourly chart there is a strong support at that level that I took profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    its good if you earned and time frame is also good but what indicator you have set in down? in that any customized indicator? if yes then use it but with some care you know better about it because you are using, but in profit make some targets and achieve them without target when we try to gain profit more and more we can lose in confusion just

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    its good if you earned and time frame is also good but what indicator you have set in down? in that any customized indicator? if yes then use it but with some care you know better about it because you are using, but in profit make some targets and achieve them without target when we try to gain profit more and more we can lose in confusion just
    Thanks for coming around I really appreciate it and yes the trading tool there is a customized indicator and I use it to know when the trend would continue and when not to execute more trades in the same direction when the price is changing its direction. I also bought GBPAUD today and came out with 17 pips and I think when we first learn how a particular system works then we would be able to make use of it proficiently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Scalping is risky and not every trader can have a better means of managing this system and making good profits with such system. Scalping is also known to be profitable and we must however know how best to manage such system if we don't want to loose our investment. Trading this business is necessary and dealing with loss is something that will help us work on the means of maintaining good profits from this business which is an ideal means of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast