Scalping is the Ultimate! - Page 2
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 396

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,573
    Promo (¢)
    7,395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6

    Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

    SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.


    Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

    Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998


    MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

    OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    2,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, a good system is good but i never thought of scalping as an ultimate way of trading to be honest. Imagine you're scalping when suddenly a big move in the market makes all your trades hit the stops. Surely you can't predict that there will be no emergency news hit the market at all. usually such kind of things will make scalpers die in 1 hit especially after they trade too big and the loss suddenly becomes too big as well.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,573
    Promo (¢)
    7,395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    it's quite strange for a scalper to use so small volumes!
    That is called proper risk management and you do need to risk all your trading account in one trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Scalping can never be the ultimate, and i don't see anything so special with this strategy on this article. I have used many of this kind of promising strategies, but in the end, they will make you lose after much of frustration whom they have caused to your investment. You can see that it is not a plain scalping strategy too, you will use at least two indicators together, the signal will not be fast like that, and the forex traders will have to wait on the chart for so long before getting a single signal.
    That a particular trading strategy is not suiting you does not mean that someone is not breaking grounds with it and earning consistently off the forex market. I am making money using the above trading system and at the end of the month I shall show my trading results. The best way to deal with any trading system is to truly learn how to use it then making money becomes easy.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,424
    Promo (¢)
    9,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    That is called proper risk management and you do need to risk all your trading account in one trade.


    That a particular trading strategy is not suiting you does not mean that someone is not breaking grounds with it and earning consistently off the forex market. I am making money using the above trading system and at the end of the month I shall show my trading results. The best way to deal with any trading system is to truly learn how to use it then making money becomes easy.
    Hello friend, it is not a matter of suiting me or you, it is a matter of what you labelled it as the ultimate, that is what i am refuting mainly. I know that for the fact that scalping had made me to lose many times does not mean that there are some traders that are gaining from it. But i know that scalping is not fair to any trader, even if you gain through scalping, it is still going to be a whole lot of efforts from you, and luck is needed in scalping too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8,469
    Promo (¢)
    6,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Scalping is not the best way to trade, though with this method we can make money in short time we don't have to wait for days before we can make good money, with the scalping trading method we can make good money in short time, but this also means high risk if we are not careful we can lose big money in such a short time too, the risk involve in scalping make it not the best method of trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,203
    Promo (¢)
    15,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Scalping is not the best way to trade, though with this method we can make money in short time we don't have to wait for days before we can make good money, with the scalping trading method we can make good money in short time, but this also means high risk if we are not careful we can lose big money in such a short time too, the risk involve in scalping make it not the best method of trading.
    It's a risky strategy that can cause high loss but still yet a better strategy that can really help being up good and promising profits for us. Scalping here will be so risky but hence you understand your style of trade and know when you should be making the right trading entry, the possible means of earning will look possible. It might not actually be the best trading method but the most profitable I can have come to accept in a long while now.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,573
    Promo (¢)
    7,395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Hello friend, it is not a matter of suiting me or you, it is a matter of what you labelled it as the ultimate, that is what i am refuting mainly. I know that for the fact that scalping had made me to lose many times does not mean that there are some traders that are gaining from it. But i know that scalping is not fair to any trader, even if you gain through scalping, it is still going to be a whole lot of efforts from you, and luck is needed in scalping too.
    Do not fight me over what I labelled my trading journal, it is my ultimate and you should leave it that way bro.! Whether you like it or not it is my business and we should not be debating about it here. Instead, you should be asking me questions on how I use it so that others would learn and not trying to find fault on someone's way of life. If care is not taking you are a Nigerian! There is nothing like luck with this my trading system but you need to learn the skills and that is it.Without the trading skills then you are gone!

    Good evening all I was so busy today but I was able to just trade one trade and it was the sell on the GBPUSD and it was good too. When the trend line was showing that the price would be heading downward and it did so I was able to sell it with about 20 pips profits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,880
    Promo (¢)
    7,920
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Scalping will not be the ultimate for every trader. Some have come up with bitter experience regarding to scalping and some have made success too with scalping. We need to be careful in terms of scalping because as it can bring about good money, it's also possible to experience huge loss with such method. I think we must be careful and know how we can profitably build a better system that will help determine success.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    2,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, what you say stings for me but true sixteen. I try to scalp a bit and that makes my trade loss even more in the end. Lmao! Well, to be honest, that is a matter of bad luck. I am pretty sure i can handle that loss since the factors in the market still ok, not too crazy or bad yet. But in the end, as long a trader scalp, some day they will meet big loss. Their own credibility at there at risk and they can only survive with a controlled risk management for sure.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,573
    Promo (¢)
    7,395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Scalping will not be the ultimate for every trader. Some have come up with bitter experience regarding to scalping and some have made success too with scalping. We need to be careful in terms of scalping because as it can bring about good money, it's also possible to experience huge loss with such method. I think we must be careful and know how we can profitably build a better system that will help determine success.
    You are on point! In fact, it does not matter the trading strategy you are making use of and if you are not careful to learn how it works and take time to master it over time then you are just playing around because it would become a very dangerous thing to start making use of in the field of forex trading. What determines our success in the filed of forex trading is not just the trading system but the knowledge of that system and using it to master the market itself.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,297
    Promo (¢)
    11,070
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    You are on point! In fact, it does not matter the trading strategy you are making use of and if you are not careful to learn how it works and take time to master it over time then you are just playing around because it would become a very dangerous thing to start making use of in the field of forex trading. What determines our success in the filed of forex trading is not just the trading system but the knowledge of that system and using it to master the market itself.
    knowledge is good but just knowledge can not be enough here, because when we do more and more practice on knowledge that knowledge can become our experience, so we always prefer to learn here properly because if we learn good we can earn good, so learn as much as you can and its possible if we trade on base of management and analysis as well

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •