Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is the Ultimate!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5

Cool Scalping is the Ultimate!

SCALPING IS THE ULTIMATE:
    As the name implies, I am a scalper all the days of my forex trading and this is scalping trading strategy which is done on the 5 minutes time frame. So what I do is to follow the main market trend on the one hour but using the 5 minutes time frame to know when to execute my trades.

Method of trading:
    Whenever the price starts to move in one direction and the X super trend indicator is green then it is a buying trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute my buying trades. Also, whenever the price started going downward and X super trend indicator is red then it is a selling trade but I would wait for the price to come back to test the 55EMA then I would execute selling trades.

Attachment 26997
    Attachment 26998

MONEY MANAGEMENT AND STOP LOSS:
    There is no need trying to become wealthy over night and as such I have developed huge discipline to stick to good money management which is the backbone of successful forex trading. So for each $100 in my trading account I shall use just 0.01, and my stop loss is set 30 pips and my take profits is set 20 pips.

OBJECTIVE:
    Is to start earning consistently off smaller time frames and compound my trading account as to have huge trading account and in so doing I would in turn start earning huge amount of money off the field of forex trading. Like I said before I am not in a hurry but I am taking my time knowing that it would work. Currently, I have $42 in my trading account and I will keep on trading it until I build it and will always show my stages in this trading journal as to teach and learn from others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    If we follow the rules of scalping properly, then scalping will be very profitable, a lot of traders don't follow the rules of scalping properly that's why it's never profitable for them, we could see scalping as a very reliable trade method if we can really follow the rules of this strategy well at all time, though the long term trading is still more secure than scalping.
    It is a matter of development of rule for trading and follow them , it is most successful for all the trader only if we follow the rule of strategy building we are easily make our trade better and attain good results , but if we are not working properly according to the rule in this way scalping give us big shock in shape of big losses .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have come to understand that why so many of us fail in the field of forex trading business as scalpers is because they have not first of all developed a great deal of discipline as to stick with the use of their trading rules which is the key to staying true to a good trading systems over time. There is nothing about scalping but there is more to making sure that you are trading with your own trading plan and rules which is the key to staying in line with your trading system and ensuring that you never go against your system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    We must understand that scalping won't be profitable without us having a good understanding how to use it and this apply to every trading style, before they will be simple and effective for us, we must first understand how to make use of them, scalping will be a be very profitable style of trading as long as we understand how to use it properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I have come to understand that why so many of us fail in the field of forex trading business as scalpers is because they have not first of all developed a great deal of discipline as to stick with the use of their trading rules which is the key to staying true to a good trading systems over time. There is nothing about scalping but there is more to making sure that you are trading with your own trading plan and rules which is the key to staying in line with your trading system and ensuring that you never go against your system.
    well scalping is not a good method to trade because it always blow the trades account but remember the base of the scalping is out of discipline means you have to take higher risk to get profit an that is more risky than intra day trading and swing trading so you need to see the method you apply before start the real account trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well scalping is not a good method to trade because it always blow the trades account.
    It always blow the trading account, well that's because the trade is not self discipline and not following the rules of the strategy well, that's why he or she keep blowing account while scalping, well there is no doubt that scalping is a very risky trading method, but if we can follow the rules of scalping properly it will really work for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 27
    just remind, when we do scalping discipline, keep trying not to get the initial scalping into a swing trader or medium-term trader because floating, before doing the transaction, try all that is needed to prepare in advance, and always check the news or news, and always take the time that is really free for us to use scaloing, according to experience when busy use scalping greatly affects the results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If we have a good scalping strategy, this strategy will be as well profitable as the swing trading method, scalping is just risky but if we can handle this risk well and use a good scalping strategy the trading method will be very profitable too, scalping is a very good trading methods and I consider it one of the best trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well scalping is not a good method to trade because it always blow the trades account but remember the base of the scalping is out of discipline
    There is nothing in the World that makes the scalping method not to be good but it is the traders themselves that lacks the discipline and trading skills which are the keys to understanding the forex market and making it possible for you to start earning money off the field of forex trading market. It does not matter the kind of trading system that you want to start making use of but if you lacked experience and knowledge then you are going to end up with series of losses and even blowing out your trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    We must understand that scalping won't be profitable without us having a good understanding how to use it and this apply to every trading style, before they will be simple and effective for us, we must first understand how to make use of them, scalping will be a be very profitable style of trading as long as we understand how to use it properly.
    I like what you pointed out about the scalping, the scalping is not a nice forex strategy, the forex traders who are scalping are the traders who believe that they can make million dollars in a few time, but they are always wrong about it. Instead for those traders to be trading long term who is the best, they will be running their forex account in that manner. Trading of the long term style is the best approach for every forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    If we follow scalping consistently, it might become the ultimate strategy, I am not so at home with scalping because you feel afraid when trading, unfortunately this is the result of trading with so much of you account as a result of higher risk which is very aggressive, I scalp only if I am sure about what the charts have given me as a strategy signal.

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast