Started on: 09 January 2019 06:03:27
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 150 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Strategy
    I use Timing indicator for identify the market trend and use it with both long term and short term trades. Its basically the same like Rsi but its show the red and green color to open buy and sell trade. If its color is green then buy and if its color is red then sell. If color is yellow its means now market trend is side ways and stay away from trading is best idea for us in that condition.
    biru.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by biru; 01-16-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Screenshot_1.jpg

I will share my last week trades i which I start with good way but after the I make some mistakes that are cause some losses. Patience is really important in trading and I have no patience in trading that is reason I lose money but Now I will care about patience and trade with proper planning that is definitely help me to earn profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    It is good to share your own trading like that but i think your trading strategy is very unclear over here. Personally i don't know how you are trading. Perhaps it will be better to add some kind of explanation like Trade number 1 uses MACD, Trade number 2 uses Bollinger. But it will be even better if you got several data to back your own trading position since that will show how professional you are in your own trading.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    It is good to share your own trading like that but i think your trading strategy is very unclear over here. Personally i don't know how you are trading. Perhaps it will be better to add some kind of explanation like Trade number 1 uses MACD, Trade number 2 uses Bollinger. But it will be even better if you got several data to back your own trading position since that will show how professional you are in your own trading.
    I use only one trading strategy and now I add that trading strategy detail on this thread and next time I do trade I will share it with charts that are clearly share my views about trade. I use timing indicator for open my trades and I use it according to the market situation. Some time I use small lot size and some time I take big risk with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I use only one trading strategy and now I add that trading strategy detail on this thread and next time I do trade I will share it with charts that are clearly share my views about trade. I use timing indicator for open my trades and I use it according to the market situation. Some time I use small lot size and some time I take big risk with it.
    With this, i can only guess that you know what you are doing, and judging by the flexibility of the risks you are taking, i think you are using high risks only when you are fully sure of the market direction, and you use low risk when you have doubts. I can't wait to learn from you about this timing indicator strategy too, i don't think i have heard about it before. Above all. i wish you good luck in this your new trading journal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Biru i could see you are trading with the RSI indicator where you make decision based on the color it makes at a period. I believe that for you to kick start this project, you must have truly practice them in the demo account and have consider all the means of making a good profits for yourself. I think I will look towards your performance and hope your trading journal goes positive for you while you make good and stable profits for the long term.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Biru i could see you are trading with the RSI indicator where you make decision based on the color it makes at a period. I believe that for you to kick start this project, you must have truly practice them in the demo account and have consider all the means of making a good profits for yourself. I think I will look towards your performance and hope your trading journal goes positive for you while you make good and stable profits for the long term.
    This is not rsi indicator but its same like rsi and its also right its give us signals to change its color and I also practice with it and use real trading account from last one year and I have good experience with use of this indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    With this, i can only guess that you know what you are doing, and judging by the flexibility of the risks you are taking, i think you are using high risks only when you are fully sure of the market direction, and you use low risk when you have doubts. I can't wait to learn from you about this timing indicator strategy too, i don't think i have heard about it before. Above all. i wish you good luck in this your new trading journal.
    This is important for us to know the risk in trading because without know the risk we will never make money on forex market.
    I am thankful for your wishes. and you can see detail about the timing trading strategy below the thread link.
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...table-Strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    While it's all up to you since you're the owner of this trading account, i just wanna say that a constant control of trading is what make most traders around the world success. This might be rather challenging for most traders since the greed suddenly makes them crazy and they trade too big as the result. I've seen too many losses that happen from such a condition. One strategy is fine as long you trully understand how to execute it.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    While it's all up to you since you're the owner of this trading account, i just wanna say that a constant control of trading is what make most traders around the world success. This might be rather challenging for most traders since the greed suddenly makes them crazy and they trade too big as the result. I've seen too many losses that happen from such a condition. One strategy is fine as long you trully understand how to execute it.
    Some time traders are become greedy that is true but I control my greed mostly time but some time I cannot control the greed that is reason every time I lose my all funds. I trade according to the market trend but some time market is move with unpredictable movement that is reason I will lose my money but if we will use stop loss then I can protect my trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    This issue should not be a thing of hot debate, what i know is that forex traders are the ones that know what is good for them even if other traders are seeing it as not good enough. And as for the issue of the number of strategies to use, many traders are using only one, some other traders can still use up to five strategies, it does not matter. What i see that matters is the proper working on those strategies by the traders, forex traders have to achieve good results on what they are doing before they should agree to be using it. In Biru' s case, let's give him chance to prove himself first.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast