Started on: 09 January 2019 06:03:27
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 150 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Strategy
    I use Timing indicator for identify the market trend and use it with both long term and short term trades. Its basically the same like Rsi but its show the red and green color to open buy and sell trade. If its color is green then buy and if its color is red then sell. If color is yellow its means now market trend is side ways and stay away from trading is best idea for us in that condition.
    Attachment 27207

Not allowed!
    Last edited by biru; 01-16-2019 at 06:10 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with high risk is not recommended because this will expose the account to big risk and also the trader will be always with stress during trading, so decreasing of the risk will lead to decreasing of the stress, the indicator used in trading looks simple and le the trader to know when to enter the market and when to exit and make some money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with high risk is not recommended because this will expose the account to big risk and also the trader will be always with stress during trading, so decreasing of the risk will lead to decreasing of the stress, the indicator used in trading looks simple and le the trader to know when to enter the market and when to exit and make some money.
    To take small risk is never give us good result because I want to earn big money which is reason I take big risk in trading. We can make big profit only if we will focus on learning and use high accuracy trading strategies in trading which are help us to gain daily basis good profit and make possible for traders to get easily good profit. My trading strategy is oversold and overbought which is need patience and use good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    To take small risk is never give us good result because I want to earn big money which is reason I take big risk in trading. We can make big profit only if we will focus on learning and use high accuracy trading strategies in trading which are help us to gain daily basis good profit and make possible for traders to get easily good profit. My trading strategy is oversold and overbought which is need patience and use good money management.
    Taking big risk for the sake of wanting to make big income can put the trader in trouble. It is better to allow the market give traders the opportunity for big income than for the trader to take big risk for the big money. Traders can let the market move with much pips, so that the trader will gain much even when they use a moderate lot size. This is better that using all the margin permissible in the traders account, it will only ruin the account when the trader is not lucky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Taking big risk for the sake of wanting to make big income can put the trader in trouble. It is better to allow the market give traders the opportunity for big income than for the trader to take big risk for the big money. Traders can let the market move with much pips, so that the trader will gain much even when they use a moderate lot size. This is better that using all the margin permissible in the traders account, it will only ruin the account when the trader is not lucky.
    Not all time we an take big risk. Some time we are see that market is start to move in our favor at that time we can take big risk but must use stop loss in every trade. Our earning is depend on risk that we are take into a trade so for earn big profit we must need to take high risk in trading and some time high risk are give us big profit within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    You trading strategy is good and I also like work with oversold and over bought trading levels because they are give us best trades in which we will make huge pips profit but I see you are lose your money because you are take big risk on your trading. If you are take small risk then you can make good profit but to become greedy you will never get your targets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    rsi is the best trading way and you are use it with color and use the red color for open a sell trade and green color for buy trade and use the yellow color for market side ways trend. Its use is easy and I must like to use your trading strategy but you are take too much high risk which are not good for a new trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    rsi is the best trading way and you are use it with color and use the red color for open a sell trade and green color for buy trade and use the yellow color for market side ways trend. Its use is easy and I must like to use your trading strategy but you are take too much high risk which are not good for a new trader.
    This is timing indicator that is help me to identify the market trend and use this timing indicator this is easy for me to identify the market real trend. Forex earning is never be easy but if traders are focus to use a indicator which is give them high accuracy in trading they will get good market trend signals and their success is become really easy.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345