Started on: 09 January 2019 06:03:27
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 150 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Strategy
    I use Timing indicator for identify the market trend and use it with both long term and short term trades. Its basically the same like Rsi but its show the red and green color to open buy and sell trade. If its color is green then buy and if its color is red then sell. If color is yellow its means now market trend is side ways and stay away from trading is best idea for us in that condition.
    Attachment 27207

Not allowed!
    Last edited by biru; 01-16-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    You also need to see the market trend because its market is show oversold but you can see that its trend is bearish and its price is also move strongly to down side. You must focus also on market trend because without know the market trend your success is never possible. You must follow your indicator only if its give you trading signals according to the market trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    You also need to see the market trend because its market is show oversold but you can see that its trend is bearish and its price is also move strongly to down side. You must focus also on market trend because without know the market trend your success is never possible. You must follow your indicator only if its give you trading signals according to the market trend.
    I know well that how to use this timing indicator that is reason I ignore the other things. I can make money with this indicator only when I ignore the other factors and only follow the market trend with this indicator. That is reason I take risk but I fail to earn money because news are comes and they are impact high on this market and I lose my money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I trade on gold today because its seems to be oversold and timing indicator is also show the green color which is good sign to enter into a long trade on this instrument. I must follow this trade because gold is seems to be strong and to enter into a long trade on gold is good idea for us. Unfortunately I lose my last trade but I enter today into a long trade again on it.
    Attachment 27960
    You traded gold because you seems it was oversold? That means you are not sure about what you did, that is not good enough. Well, based on what i see on the chart of gold at this present time, it is having a good price action pattern on the daily chart, that is what will make it to be flying if things did not change otherwise. Monday of this week will determine the next point of action on gold, and in everything we do this week on gold, a tight stop loss is expected to be used.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You traded gold because you seems it was oversold? That means you are not sure about what you did, that is not good enough. Well, based on what i see on the chart of gold at this present time, it is having a good price action pattern on the daily chart, that is what will make it to be flying if things did not change otherwise. Monday of this week will determine the next point of action on gold, and in everything we do this week on gold, a tight stop loss is expected to be used.
    Friday's movement in Gold is good too, the price is bullish, although the range is quite small, even though there was a bearish move and the signal for Gold is sell, but the price is bullish and breakout the daily resistance area of 1311.47, so the potential for tomorrow in Gold this is bullish, we can wait for the buy signal at support / RBS 1311.47, or it can also go up,

- - - Updated - - -

Friday's movement in Gold is good too, the price is bullish, although the range is quite small, even though there was a bearish move and the signal for Gold is sell, but the price is bullish and breakout the daily resistance area of 1311.47, so the potential for tomorrow in Gold this is bullish, we can wait for the buy signal at support / RBS 1311.47, or it can also go up,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Gold is not fly until its go below the 1300 level again because its have no power now to breakout the previous resistance. mostly traders are now think same like you but they are not prefer to buy it at this price level. They all are wait for gold to go some down side movement and they are prefer to buy it from lower price level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Gold is not fly until its go below the 1300 level again because its have no power now to breakout the previous resistance. mostly traders are now think same like you but they are not prefer to buy it at this price level. They all are wait for gold to go some down side movement and they are prefer to buy it from lower price level.
    With the situation around gold I think buying this time will be very risky. At this stage it's around the 1311 mark and I think short term sellers can come in to get some pips from this commodity because it have means to push further down. I think the only means buyers can have better chance to go for long will be when price heads to 1318 level but I don't likely see that happening anytime soon but sellers can have a good edge now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    With the situation around gold I think buying this time will be very risky. At this stage it's around the 1311 mark and I think short term sellers can come in to get some pips from this commodity because it have means to push further down. I think the only means buyers can have better chance to go for long will be when price heads to 1318 level but I don't likely see that happening anytime soon but sellers can have a good edge now.
    I do not make a plan to buy its current price. I plan to buy the gold below the 1300 level with tight stop loss point because that point is best for us to enter into a long trade and use the high accuracy trading methods we can easily identify the market trend and use the previous breakout point of gold which is now become its support is best price for us to earn money from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

the price moved up even though it was near the price resistance area then fell, so the point is sideway yesterday's movement, and the opportunity for today is still a buy bias, and price increases have occurred from morning to afternoon, this afternoon there seems to be resistance from sellers who want to buy Gold

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    the price moved up even though it was near the price resistance area then fell, so the point is sideway yesterday's movement, and the opportunity for today is still a buy bias, and price increases have occurred from morning to afternoon, this afternoon there seems to be resistance from sellers who want to buy Gold
    Gold is move side ways that is reason I do not focus on it but its good to buy its from lower price level and sell it from higher price level to get good profit. You must need to focus on these points where you can earn daily basis good profit. Traders success is depend only if you tae high risk in trading you will never get good result from your trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Gold is move side ways that is reason I do not focus on it but its good to buy its from lower price level and sell it from higher price level to get good profit. You must need to focus on these points where you can earn daily basis good profit. Traders success is depend only if you tae high risk in trading you will never get good result from your trades.
    the last signal that applies to the gold pair is buy, and yesterday's movement is still moving sideways, but the market is quite good at responding to bullish signals, prices rise until they breakout resistance even though they fail, and prices move down, until breakout support is very thin the breakout is thin, the price will rebound, then the chance for a buy might occur today, it seems the price is rebounding from support 1304.57

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast