Started on: 09 January 2019 06:03:27
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 150 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

Strategy
    I use Timing indicator for identify the market trend and use it with both long term and short term trades. Its basically the same like Rsi but its show the red and green color to open buy and sell trade. If its color is green then buy and if its color is red then sell. If color is yellow its means now market trend is side ways and stay away from trading is best idea for us in that condition.
    Attachment 27207

Not allowed!
    Last edited by biru; 01-16-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    To be honest, i don't really care if what i'm saying will become a hot debate or not. It's all about improvement and quality insights. If the insight i give can make Biru got a new insight and improve his or her decision then that is all what i care. Let's say that you want to discuss something hot and we're talking about bitcoin. What will make is a hot debate will be a bitcoin buy. While what i'm saying is all about selling them and most people will not talk about it and even avoid it but in the end, that's what trully give you the money. Medicine is always bitter but avoiding them will make you die faster.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    This issue should not be a thing of hot debate, what i know is that forex traders are the ones that know what is good for them even if other traders are seeing it as not good enough. And as for the issue of the number of strategies to use, many traders are using only one, some other traders can still use up to five strategies, it does not matter. What i see that matters is the proper working on those strategies by the traders, forex traders have to achieve good results on what they are doing before they should agree to be using it. In Biru' s case, let's give him chance to prove himself first.
    Every trader is think with their own way because some time in same market condition some traders are prefer to buy and some are prefer to sell because every one is think with their own way that is reason if one trader is lose then other trader is make money. So all things depend on luck. Some time we are lose even that we are do right but some time we are make money to trade against the market trend. Two days before because I think market is make double top and also its show oversold condition but market is breakout the upside and I lose my money but after move against me and I lose my money market is again move into my favor.

Screenshot_11.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Every trader is think with their own way because some time in same market condition some traders are prefer to buy and some are prefer to sell because every one is think with their own way that is reason if one trader is lose then other trader is make money. So all things depend on luck. Some time we are lose even that we are do right but some time we are make money to trade against the market trend. Two days before because I think market is make double top and also its show oversold condition but market is breakout the upside and I lose my money but after move against me and I lose my money market is again move into my favor.
    I can clearly see what you are saying, that was why i said that they should give you time to prove yourself, and i am still waiting for that. You are one of the traders that are no more new here, you would have learned many things with the bonus money you always get on monthly basis. Many traders who were losing here before are now having more encouraging results by judging through their Copyfx activities, so i don't look down on traders for any reason

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I can clearly see what you are saying, that was why i said that they should give you time to prove yourself, and i am still waiting for that. You are one of the traders that are no more new here, you would have learned many things with the bonus money you always get on monthly basis. Many traders who were losing here before are now having more encouraging results by judging through their Copyfx activities, so i don't look down on traders for any reason
    I think for traders its important to follow their trading strategy but some time market is behave strange. I make mistake because I do not use stop loss point in trading that is reason I lose money. If I use stop loss then its result is different but now I realized that stop loss point is must for us if we want to survive on this market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I think for traders its important to follow their trading strategy but some time market is behave strange. I make mistake because I do not use stop loss point in trading that is reason I lose money. If I use stop loss then its result is different but now I realized that stop loss point is must for us if we want to survive on this market.
    Learn from your loss and know that why you must respect and use stop loss all the time. This business can be risky and the only way to manage risk is to make plans to set up the right stop loss which will help us real good. I always follow stop loss in my trade and this is the way I have get to survive for myself which have proven to be a great feet. We can maintain forex and this business is the way we can have the opportunity to make success in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Learn from your loss and know that why you must respect and use stop loss all the time. This business can be risky and the only way to manage risk is to make plans to set up the right stop loss which will help us real good. I always follow stop loss in my trade and this is the way I have get to survive for myself which have proven to be a great feet. We can maintain forex and this business is the way we can have the opportunity to make success in trading.
    Traders are learn from their mistakes and I learn many news things and I must follow next time market trend with care. You are right trading is risky and our one mistake is cause big loss. I lose my all money because I do not use stop loss in my trading but next time I must use stop loss in every trade and I will never lose my money if I use stop loss in my all trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Following the trend is good and easy but make sure you know something that might push the trend and hold it strong. Don't try to trade and follow a trend that will only last a few days or even a few hours. By analyzing to know about this, you will get a huge ammount of confidence in your next trade. Well, try to be more specific and careful, good luck!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Traders are learn from their mistakes and I learn many news things and I must follow next time market trend with care. You are right trading is risky and our one mistake is cause big loss. I lose my all money because I do not use stop loss in my trading but next time I must use stop loss in every trade and I will never lose my money if I use stop loss in my all trades.
    It is true that there are lots of mistakes while trading the forex field, as times go on, traders will be knowing how to trade forex better, they will thereby be correcting their mistakes too. But one thing i don't like traders to say is that they should not take high risk, they can take high risk, only that they should take it when they are so sure of what forex movement will do. When taking the high risk too, make sure that your stop loss is tight.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is true that there are lots of mistakes while trading the forex field, as times go on, traders will be knowing how to trade forex better, they will thereby be correcting their mistakes too. But one thing i don't like traders to say is that they should not take high risk, they can take high risk, only that they should take it when they are so sure of what forex movement will do. When taking the high risk too, make sure that your stop loss is tight.
    Yeah we can take high risk but some time high risk and lead us towards the high losses. When our trade is run into loss then we hold it but when our trades are run into profit then we never hold the trades for long time because we are fear from losses. If we will hold the trades which are run into profit then we can make good and big profit on forex easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I trade on gold today because its seems to be oversold and timing indicator is also show the green color which is good sign to enter into a long trade on this instrument. I must follow this trade because gold is seems to be strong and to enter into a long trade on gold is good idea for us. Unfortunately I lose my last trade but I enter today into a long trade again on it.
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast