After loss what to do
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: After loss what to do

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

After loss what to do

losses are the part of the Forex trading and there is never ever any doubt about it , but there is one more thing which is that after loss some traders only who are serious , learn lesson some do revenege trading , so i want to ask that after suffering from the losses what really a trader need to do !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 33
    It depends on the loss. The activation of stop-loss isn't critical. Even the profitable strategies sometimes bear losses. You got to find peace with that. But the death of your deposite is a serious thing. In this case the trader needs to see the reasons which led to margin call. Important thing is to understand the reasons and find the solutions that will help to save your deposit from margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    It depends on the loss. The activation of stop-loss isn't critical. Even the profitable strategies sometimes bear losses. You got to find peace with that. But the death of your deposite is a serious thing. In this case the trader needs to see the reasons which led to margin call. Important thing is to understand the reasons and find the solutions that will help to save your deposit from margin call.
    That is something which makes people afarid to comes in this market because people margin call comes .
    Well this is true that if some one experience the margin call then for sure have to check the reason for it and mainly its always higher lot and placing no SL

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    That is something which makes people afarid to comes in this market because people margin call comes .
    Well this is true that if some one experience the margin call then for sure have to check the reason for it and mainly its always higher lot and placing no SL
    It's very important to withdraw the profit in case of margin call. Would be great if the profit makes up more than 100% of the deposit. In this case all amount that above the 100% is Your profit. Then margin call is not such terrible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It's very important to withdraw the profit in case of margin call. Would be great if the profit makes up more than 100% of the deposit. In this case all amount that above the 100% is Your profit. Then margin call is not such terrible.
    but i see one more negative thing here which is lack of the confidence , because any trader just after every trader try to withdraw the profit that is means a trader not have the confidence that into the future he would be able to make winning trades again and again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    but i see one more negative thing here which is lack of the confidence , because any trader just after every trader try to withdraw the profit that is means a trader not have the confidence that into the future he would be able to make winning trades again and again
    To be more detailed, I mean to withdraw not the whole of funds, but the profit from deposit only. That is quite correctly. The money should not be accumulated for economizing on Your account. If only Your deposit is not significant, You should execute withdrawal bit by bit. It would be a great motivation for a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    To be more detailed, I mean to withdraw not the whole of funds, but the profit from deposit only. That is quite correctly. The money should not be accumulated for economizing on Your account. If only Your deposit is not significant, You should execute withdrawal bit by bit. It would be a great motivation for a trader.
    Again sir you have said true that when any trader is able to generate a nice profit and make withdrawl request , so when a trader get a profit after trading(hard work ) in his or her hand its really give us inspiration and increase our trading interest

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Again sir you have said true that when any trader is able to generate a nice profit and make withdrawl request , so when a trader get a profit after trading(hard work ) in his or her hand its really give us inspiration and increase our trading interest
    Any trader can generate profit. Even if he uses the unprofitable strategy. Cuz even the unprofitable strategy sometimes generates profit. The important thing is: do not stake your all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    losses are the part of the Forex trading and there is never ever any doubt about it , but there is one more thing which is that after loss some traders only who are serious , learn lesson some do revenege trading , so i want to ask that after suffering from the losses what really a trader need to do !
    What to do? After few YEARS of loss...just give up, no use carry on and on losing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes losses is apart of our business and we must know this carefully .according to me i must face loss every day and that is a normal thing for any trader here .but with any loss i must stop trading and i mus focus on why i lost this trade and i must know the reason of this loss to face this loss in the future in order to loss money again and you will find that your experience is growing and your trading skills is growing also .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast