Newbie looking for the best strategy (my trading journal) - Page 13
Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie looking for the best strategy (my trading journal)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Newbie looking for the best strategy (my trading journal)

Thanks for Value traders as educators who have advised us to make a trade journal in building a strategy.
    Yes, I realize the importance of trading journals, especially for me as a beginner to improve the knowledge, skills, and build a profitable strategy. So I create a trading journal in this forum. And this is my first trade journal in my career as a trader.

"So please do not take me into the contest" because I am just a newbie who was looking for a system and build it in this journal.
    Maybe a lot of other members here are more worthy to join the contest.

I have almost a year experiences in forex trading, may still have a long journey, and you know ... I really get bad experiences in trading, I actually lost a large amount of money in any trading account, so I tried to search for knowledge in this forum and practice in a real account with bonus forum, so for a while I would try to keep a journal trading with a bonus forum, if I have succeeded in making a profitable strategy, then I will try to use deposit account. Because I do not want to take the risk in making a deposit without a good strategy.

You do not wonder if I get a margin call or stop out, but this is a process, I need to fix my performance with this journal. And I tried not to lose all the equity.

But you do not wonder if I can profit consistently for three months, because I have learned a lot about everything. My goal is to build a strategy with achieving profitable for 3 months.

At the moment I am just trying a simple strategy, just use Bollinger Bands (period = 100) with zigzag default setting. I have my own way to analyze using zigzag, and Bollinger bands, but there are times when I use other indicators as filters. But it's not a big deal. I am a long term trader, so do not ask me why I rarely update my entry or exit, but this is my characteristic.

I used the smallest lot in the trade, so I do not put a stop loss, I just cut loss when the condition is in danger.

I am sure that with just using a simple strategy, and a simple indicator and enough knowledge about the fundamentals can make me successful. But it might take a long journey.

So let us learn together, trading journal is not only for experts, but trading journal is very useful for beginners in the search for identity as a true trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    good forex until we will not able to learn where we have to trader in the market and which is good or bad for us till then we can't gain anything from this market a proper learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Hi dear, Good work from you, but unfortunately I did not find the continuation of your thread, I hope you can update your trading journal, because I am also a user of Bollinger Bands, but I've rarely used it, I hope I can share with you and talk with you about current market conditions through the analysis of Bollinger Bands.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    the process will be ours when we try to build our own trading system and even big sacrifice too, there is no easy here, and i do respect for your hardwork for it, and i believe that you have already gotten the answer to fix the problems, so i want to ask you , how much the risk you set for every trades? and how about the process, was it caused by the mistakes because you set wrong analysis ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    You can find many strategy some are using various other indicators along with Bollinger but your switch point is whatever my partner and i work with my partner and i must become comfortable from the strategy at the same date the strategy In the event that possibly be well confirmed a lot more than demo accounts and also Just in case always be a good recognized single for profitability, along with secondly follow ones basics after that your Forex trading will possibly be very easy in addition to enjoyable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    There square measure plenty of strategy some square measure mistreatment another indicators in conjunction with Bollinger however the key purpose is no matter we tend to use we tend to should be snug with the strategy at a similar time the strategy ought to be tested over demo account and will be a tested one for profit, and second follow the fundamentals then the Forex mercantilism can become terribly straightforward and gratifying.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Sure dear mate, because every newbies trader always very aggressive for trading and first trading life they always very serious for good indicator and they think a indicator can change his trading carer so they buy from online and from many others source and every trader first time made it...

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Exactly whose are new comers on this business they always try to earning money through this business. But for their attractive exchange with aggressive that time it is become loss for them. Dear in the Forex business it is my thinking for every new traders that learning more then earning also more. When they are realize this process then they must get success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    There are many new traders in this market who like to find a very good trading strategy for them in staring phase I think a new trader should try to make his or her own trading strategy that will be good for his or her trading future our own trading analysis is better rather than following any other strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Expensive Close friend, we have a time for individuals make use of minimize burning, end accident in addition to ambiguity to reassure our antithesis through exceptionable predicament, there is certainly edge in addition to negative aspect from them, minimize burning, it truly is tolerable if most of us agree to tolerable lodging to reassure our antithesis good assay or maybe also tolerable connection to the internet, minimize accident will not to able again we have a botheration together with connection to the internet,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]good start for beginners if they are willing to learn and try to trade well above that in doing that which is of course the business we really need to achieve trade that can generate profit manner and as a determinant of our analysis we in the trade safely and profitably[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast