edy copyfx journal
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: edy copyfx journal

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

    edy copyfx journal

    Trader: edy https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...689.1546976657
    Forum nickname: edy
    Account number: 20019049
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:400
    Funds: 104.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...689.1546976657

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 08 January 2019 21:48:11
    Started on: 08 January 2019 21:48:11
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 4 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

    Strategy

    Divergence

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    I open a sell trade on GBPUSD but unfortunately its move against me. I found the divergence on the market chart which is good sign of its down side movement but volatility of market movement is move market to other direction that is reason my trade is goes into big loss but lucky my account is protected and now I will care while I open new order.

    edy.jpg

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    583
    Promo (¢)
    1,835
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    I open a sell trade on GBPUSD but unfortunately its move against me. I found the divergence on the market chart which is good sign of its down side movement but volatility of market movement is move market to other direction that is reason my trade is goes into big loss but lucky my account is protected and now I will care while I open new order.

    edy.jpg
    Divergence are good way of trading but you must care while you are follow the divergence. You must follow the market trend with good planning because whenever you will make mistakes you are lose your money. That is reason you must focus to make good trading plans and enter immediately to a trade after you will find the divergence in this chart I see you are enter late on this trade which is reason you will face loss.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,783
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Hi edy, a good welcome to the trading journal section. Hope you will enjoy your journey in trading as you look forward to improve on your trade and have the right experience to improve for good. I see you choose the divergence system to access the momentum of the price movement and indicators will do a lot to help you determine better price reversal to follow. Enjoy your trading journey and track your process too in this journal. Good luck as you carry on.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Hi edy, a good welcome to the trading journal section. Hope you will enjoy your journey in trading as you look forward to improve on your trade and have the right experience to improve for good. I see you choose the divergence system to access the momentum of the price movement and indicators will do a lot to help you determine better price reversal to follow. Enjoy your trading journey and track your process too in this journal. Good luck as you carry on.
    Thank you sixteen. I know I make mistakes on this first trade and this trade is give me the good lesson and I learn that never take big risk in trading. Whenever traders are take big risk in trading they are lose their money that is reason we will never need to take bi risk in trading if you want success on forex market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,021
    Promo (¢)
    9,690
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    No need to emphasize on your loosing trades but try to catch some good lessons that will help you to develop and been able to handle profits from the market. Taking high risk on this trade is a huge risk itself and this is not the right way I can recommend newbies to trade in this risky business. The more one get to trade, the more experience to be made that will help see we can start developing in the right stage. If we can manage this risk we can always have the ability to trade perfectly.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    No need to emphasize on your loosing trades but try to catch some good lessons that will help you to develop and been able to handle profits from the market. Taking high risk on this trade is a huge risk itself and this is not the right way I can recommend newbies to trade in this risky business. The more one get to trade, the more experience to be made that will help see we can start developing in the right stage. If we can manage this risk we can always have the ability to trade perfectly.
    At start its difficult to control the greed that is reason some time I take big risk but you are right we will never need to take high risk in trading but if we get high accuracy in trading then we can make easily big profit on forex business.
    I open a buy trade today on Gold because its show a divergence and gold is also hold its price and its not go below the 1285 level that is sign its clearly breakout today the upside and I have a good opportunity now to open buy trades today. I hope its give me good result today.

    edy.jpg

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,218
    Promo (¢)
    4,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    You are taking really high risk in trading and you are not use stop loss on your trades that is big mistake you are make. I think you are become greedy when you are see the market is move that is reason you are take high risk and you want to earn big profit within very short time period. You are need to open Cent account and invest small money and trade with low lot size and practice on trading to control your greed then you can make money on forex other wise you are only lose in every trade.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    2,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    At start its difficult to control the greed that is reason some time I take big risk but you are right we will never need to take high risk in trading but if we get high accuracy in trading then we can make easily big profit on forex business.
    I open a buy trade today on Gold because its show a divergence and gold is also hold its price and its not go below the 1285 level that is sign its clearly breakout today the upside and I have a good opportunity now to open buy trades today. I hope its give me good result today.

    edy.jpg
    Check my thread to get more information about gold. It is correlated with US index. Most likely US index will stop the rally around the line in my thread. After that, gold will go up once again. So the easy way to put it, the short term bottom in gold will be around 1278 level. After that it will go up again. Since the FED still bearish and trying to avoid hiking rate this year, US Index will not got any significant rally.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Check my thread to get more information about gold. It is correlated with US index. Most likely US index will stop the rally around the line in my thread. After that, gold will go up once again. So the easy way to put it, the short term bottom in gold will be around 1278 level. After that it will go up again. Since the FED still bearish and trying to avoid hiking rate this year, US Index will not got any significant rally.
    Gold is not move big but yesterday its start to move down side. I must see your analysis that are definitely help us to understand the market trend and to follow the market trend with good planning traders can make easily good profit on forex market. You must focus on make good planning because without planning we will never get success. I take high risk in trading that are cause my loss. Now I try to again invest some money and start trade with care.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •