Strategy

Divergence

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If I had known that you will trade the gold on the selling order, I would have told you to stop that, it is not the right thing to do. Mind you, it is never the Brexit that caused the reversal in gold, it is the technicalities on the forex chart that caused that. Gold did move down so well yesterday, but I knew that the movement downwards can not be too long, it has been supported at 1289, so leave the Brexit out of it. If it were to be the Brexit, it should have fell further.
    As if you knew what the gold will 100% do. I will never tell traders like me not to try their luck, the traders which did not win today might win the other times, it is part of experience, and it is good for traders to test the trading system they are using naturally. The gold tried to move up and down many times this week, and it is not a strange movement to me, traders have to expect many uncertainty during the Brexit time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    As if you knew what the gold will 100% do. I will never tell traders like me not to try their luck, the traders which did not win today might win the other times, it is part of experience, and it is good for traders to test the trading system they are using naturally. The gold tried to move up and down many times this week, and it is not a strange movement to me, traders have to expect many uncertainty during the Brexit time.
    Gold is move with side ways trend that is reason we must care in trading while we are work on this business. Some time its better for us to do scalping and follow the market trend daily basis. This is must for us analysis the market trend every time we want to trade on it and its better use H1 time frames now these days if you want to trade with Gold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Trading with divergence is good to be able to follow the market trend and ride on it for good profits but you need to be very careful because of when the market changes direction.The main reason for many loses in the market is greed and this happens because we always want grow a small account fast or we want quick profit whereas slow and steady wins the game.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good and and divergence is good for trading especially when it is used on the higher time frames because the signals will be more strong and the target will be big also, trading with big risk is dangerous and o this will lead to trading with big risk and o this will lead to ig lose and the profits may not be good at the end. but trading with suitable risk is better.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the strategy is good and and divergence is good for trading especially when it is used on the higher time frames because the signals will be more strong and the target will be big also, trading with big risk is dangerous and o this will lead to trading with big risk and o this will lead to ig lose and the profits may not be good at the end. but trading with suitable risk is better.
    Yeah higher time frames are better for us because when traders are use higher time frames with divergence then their earning is must. You can see this system is give you the market direction on time which is reason I also use it. Moving average and divergence DDSS indicator is give us timely signals about market trend and give us opportunities to earn money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    Yeah higher time frames are better for us because when traders are use higher time frames with divergence then their earning is must. You can see this system is give you the market direction on time which is reason I also use it. Moving average and divergence DDSS indicator is give us timely signals about market trend and give us opportunities to earn money.
    higher time trade always goes in the fever of professional trader but most important thing to trade on long frame chart is you need to wait for long term if you want to get big profit and to achieved the trades on long frame chart because i say mostly trader close their trade because of emotional and get only 100 pip on h4 chart which is low profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    You are correct with the higher time frames trading, this is more accurate for trading, it is the best, it is what I know that forex traders are trying to use for a more accurate trading analysis. Forex traders who have the good forex strategy and still use that strategy on the higher time frames will get to be making more progress with it. It is a very good thing to use moving average too, it is a well defined forex indicator who gives good income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 4
    We cannot understand the market without factoring the higher time frame into our analysis, there are many losses we will have because we trades Blindly, the intra day traders always look for the trend based on the daily or even the four hour time frame before they switch over to the five minute chart or the fifteen minutes time frame for their entry, each person understands this differently though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    i say mostly trader close their trade because of emotional and get only 100 pip on h4 chart which is low profit.
    Let me ask how did you concluded that 100 pips is low. I don't think a trader who decide to secure his 100 pips move is making a wrong decision. We all close our trade for different reasons and its a trader who knows better on why he choose to close a profitable trade. Long term trading in the other hand is good and it gives us chance to target a much higher pips with a perfect money management we can rely on. The things we do here is good and we should have a plan to manage this business in the way we can always be on the safer side.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Let me ask how did you concluded that 100 pips is low. I don't think a trader who decide to secure his 100 pips move is making a wrong decision. We all close our trade for different reasons and its a trader who knows better on why he choose to close a profitable trade. Long term trading in the other hand is good and it gives us chance to target a much higher pips with a perfect money management we can rely on. The things we do here is good and we should have a plan to manage this business in the way we can always be on the safer side.
    If you are enter at right point then its good to make your target. Its all about understanding because when you are understand this market and work with long term trading methods then you are real trader. Scalping is short term trading methods are not good traders that is reason I never like to use them in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast