edy copyfx journal - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: edy copyfx journal

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14

    edy copyfx journal

    Trader: edy https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...689.1546976657
    Forum nickname: edy
    Account number: 20019049
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:400
    Funds: 104.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...689.1546976657

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 08 January 2019 21:48:11
    Started on: 08 January 2019 21:48:11
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 4 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 1 week

    Strategy

    Divergence

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Did you try to find the chart where some currency is well overbought (and another is, thus, oversold) and do scalping in the direction of a neutral price level? I guess it is the most safe type of scalping. I do not use it as it requires too much time to glare at a chart, but on some (not all) days it can be very profitable.


    An example is to buy in AUD-NZD now with take-profit of 20-40 4-digit points. AUD is to go up on Wednesday, so the risks are not big.
    Yeahy ou are right its good to take some pips profit and out from trade because forex is too much risky business in which we will need care while we are trading and I try to follow your tips on the AUD/NZD and see the opportunity buy on it. I lose my money because I want to make big and do not use stop loss in trading which is cost me so big.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Rookie nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,110
    Promo (¢)
    2,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    ou are right its good to take some pips profit
    OK. You welcome.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,420
    Promo (¢)
    9,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    Yeahy ou are right its good to take some pips profit and out from trade because forex is too much risky business in which we will need care while we are trading and I try to follow your tips on the AUD/NZD and see the opportunity buy on it. I lose my money because I want to make big and do not use stop loss in trading which is cost me so big.
    You actually made me laugh. This is your own trading journal, why are you using the tips from other traders, you have to be sure on what you analyze by yourself, that is why they call it a trading journal, you can use it to appraise yourself and condemn your mistakes. This is a lesson to you, traders may see many traders replying to their article either positive or negative, just focus on what you have believe upon.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You actually made me laugh. This is your own trading journal, why are you using the tips from other traders, you have to be sure on what you analyze by yourself, that is why they call it a trading journal, you can use it to appraise yourself and condemn your mistakes. This is a lesson to you, traders may see many traders replying to their article either positive or negative, just focus on what you have believe upon.
    He is give me a good advice and I know that i make this mistake in my trading that is reason I agree with him. We are lose money because we are make mistakes on trading and some time other traders are better know the weakness of others. I always use my own analysis because traders own analysis are the best way for us to use in trading and I use divergence which are definitely a good trading way.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Rookie nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,110
    Promo (¢)
    2,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    AUD is up today, including its pairs with NZD, EUR, CHF and probably others. More bullish movement is expected in the coming days. Of course, strict money management must be followed when we buy AUD.


    I sold 2000 AUD today in response to this bullish shift. I still keep 13 000 AUD, expecting further growth (may be not immediate and may include retracement).

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    AUD is up today, including its pairs with NZD, EUR, CHF and probably others. More bullish movement is expected in the coming days. Of course, strict money management must be followed when we buy AUD.


    I sold 2000 AUD today in response to this bullish shift. I still keep 13 000 AUD, expecting further growth (may be not immediate and may include retracement).
    Now you must need to sell on all of these pairs because they are strong down trend know and I think they are must reach there previous bottom to move more upside direction. I do not why you are buy the AUD because you are trade on forex market then why you are buy them. I think its best for traders to enter and exit from a trade within short time to get small pips earning within very short time period.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,420
    Promo (¢)
    9,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    Now you must need to sell on all of these pairs because they are strong down trend know and I think they are must reach there previous bottom to move more upside direction. I do not why you are buy the AUD because you are trade on forex market then why you are buy them. I think its best for traders to enter and exit from a trade within short time to get small pips earning within very short time period.
    I have read many articles online that says that AUDUSD will especially rise so much this week, i am still waiting for that rising. But before i do anything, my own price action on the daily chart will confirm that the asset is on the rising path before i enter such trade. But with what i am presently seeing on the chart, the AUDUSD is not serious in its movement, and it is even playing towards the bearish side more than the bullish side.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Rookie nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,110
    Promo (¢)
    2,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    do not why you are buy the AUD
    Because AUD is to grow soon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    I think its best for traders to enter and exit from a trade within short time
    Indeed, it is a good strategy to get rid of the deposit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    because they are strong down trend
    There is no downtrend. You may have used a wrong set of indicator and a local time-frame.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    AUDUSD will especially rise so much this week
    And not only in AUD-USD. See what happens on Tuesday and by the end of the week. Resource currency have a peculiarity to grow very quickly

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    You can see the below picture a divergence is make on the market chart and market price is bounce from that divergence and its confirm us that now the upside trend of Pound is start and its good idea to enter into a long trade on this currency pair and earn some good pips profit to go long on the pound and earn good money from its trade.

    Screenshot_15.jpg

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,420
    Promo (¢)
    9,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    You can see the below picture a divergence is make on the market chart and market price is bounce from that divergence and its confirm us that now the upside trend of Pound is start and its good idea to enter into a long trade on this currency pair and earn some good pips profit to go long on the pound and earn good money from its trade.

    Screenshot_15.jpg
    To be candid with you, you actually went for a reversal market, not that you traded the trend there. I saw it when the GBPUSD was going down, even after the Inflation report and the Interest rate vote of UK, the asset still went down so much. But shortly after that, it started coming up, and it was able to maintain the rising till now. So, it is not that you analysis is accurate on the buy, it is just the news that caused it, you should be careful on any adverse movement that might still happen next.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •