Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Is your money over ?

What do you think about MM ?
    Some time this is happen because of greed. I know I trade very badly and specially I do not follow the money management and also do not use stop loss point in trading. I want to trade with big risk because I have no patience in trading. I want to earn profit within very short time that is reason I lose my money but next time I will care about money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, greed is something that will eventually come to a trader at a point anyway. Nothing to fret over such kind of thing actually. It is normal to see an account got burned out when we are trading. But the main point will be how you might recover from this and what you are learning from now too. If you are not learning anything at all or you stop trading then that is trully a loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    I want to trade with big risk
    I have a different problem. I set my entry conditions too tight and therefore, I am constantly under trading and under receiving profits, as compared to what I could have traded, still with a good MM. I suppose it is impossible to have a stable balance, as the markets are too unpredictable at certain times, e.g. on January 2 this year. As soon as I loose the entry criteria, I get into unnecessary drawdowns, which last for weeks.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have a different problem. I set my entry conditions too tight and therefore, I am constantly under trading and under receiving profits, as compared to what I could have traded, still with a good MM. I suppose it is impossible to have a stable balance, as the markets are too unpredictable at certain times, e.g. on January 2 this year. As soon as I loose the entry criteria, I get into unnecessary drawdowns, which last for weeks.
    In forex we must choose a best time to enter into trade and I miss that opportunity. If we want to take big risk then we must enter and exit on right time and unfortunately I miss the time which is cost me losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, greed is something that will eventually come to a trader at a point anyway. Nothing to fret over such kind of thing actually. It is normal to see an account got burned out when we are trading. But the main point will be how you might recover from this and what you are learning from now too. If you are not learning anything at all or you stop trading then that is trully a loss.
    Yeah greed is destroy trading account and I lose my money due to greed that is reason i never try again to take big risk. Its good for us o trade with care and take small risk in trading to identify the market trend and use easy trading ways and take low risk traders will earn good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Some time this is happen because of greed. I know I trade very badly and specially I do not follow the money management and also do not use stop loss point in trading. I want to trade with big risk because I have no patience in trading. I want to earn profit within very short time that is reason I lose my money but next time I will care about money management.
    Big risk mostly destroys all traders account than it builds it. All i could say to you is that I am sorry for your loss. Such is happening in the market, but it is very painful to traders that invested their hard earned money. It is a lesson for you, and I like the way you have realized your mistakes, I hope emotion will allow you to make correction as you wish to be applying the right management to your trading after your next deposits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Greed should be fought, it is coming to all of us no matter how good and disciplined we are in our forex trading. Greed is an emotion, we can fight it, but it will keep on coming, it is only the determined forex traders who are having victories over the greed. For forex traders not be be constant victim of the greed, the trader needs strong forex system and viable plans, the traders should be extremely disciplined too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In forex we must choose a best time to enter into trade and I miss that opportunity.

If you take a look at the daily chart, you will find several good positions to open. Buy when something is cheap and mind volatility.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you take a look at the daily chart, you will find several good positions to open. Buy when something is cheap and mind volatility.
    Daily charts are good to identify the market trend but for enter into a trade H1 or M30 time frame is best because daily time frame is give us high risk. I like to scalp some pips profit with big lot size that is reason I prefer to use small time frames. First I see market charts in higher time frames to identify the market direction and then use small time frames to enter into a trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Daily charts are good to identify the market trend but for enter into a trade H1 or M30 time frame is best because daily time frame is give us high risk. I like to scalp some pips profit with big lot size that is reason I prefer to use small time frames. First I see market charts in higher time frames to identify the market direction and then use small time frames to enter into a trade.

Did you try to find the chart where some currency is well overbought (and another is, thus, oversold) and do scalping in the direction of a neutral price level? I guess it is the most safe type of scalping. I do not use it as it requires too much time to glare at a chart, but on some (not all) days it can be very profitable.

An example is to buy in AUD-NZD now with take-profit of 20-40 4-digit points. AUD is to go up on Wednesday, so the risks are not big.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast