How can i make a proper money management ?
Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i make a proper money management ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

How can i make a proper money management ?

i am trading on the forex market more than 1 years . i was a scalper , so i didn't follow any money management . i made huge money within short time and loss huge money as the the losing money was too little than the earning money . But , i don't i cannot make scalping like previous time . so i have decided that i will make long term trading . But for the long term trading money management is the best rules for ever which have to be followed by me , otherwise my money will be finished . i am following this rules . if the account ba;ance is 100$ , that time i use .2 cent lot size .

is it too high or proper management ?

help me by giving your valuable comment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a good reborn, i love the traders that can always know their errors of trading and correct them as soon as possible, this is what you have done by changing from the bad scalping way of trading to the long term trading., I will advice you that you shoudl learn the way of the money management of the market itself, it will help you better. You will be making lower risk and higher reward.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is pronounced among forex traders, when forex trader sees that he is failing in the market, there are two things that he needs to check, the suitability of the strategy he is using and the money management pattern, they are all the one that will stabilize the trader to earn from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    money management is a one of the main important part of forex market.no any gain trader who does not have money management rules.I think below some rules is best..
    $100 use lot .01.
    $200use lot .02
    $500 use lot .05
    1000$ use lot .10-$1

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In my view if your analysis is correct maximum number of times and you are only going to open a single trade at a time then opening order with 0.2 lot size is not bad because after all we need to make some profits which is as per our risks of trading but as far as money management is concerned we are permitted to open only one trade of 0.01 lot size at a time with every $100 deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    account equity does not set lotsize because this is not the way we should manage our account equity management it is all about managing account according to risk taken and what ever setup you see you should note that is it really worth taking that risk for the reward we are getting and if you analyse every trade like that then you are managing your account very well

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    money management depend on our level of understanding on the market when trading,personally for me,i use all source of money management when trading,when i see am opportunity of a big move especially during the news hours,i dont care much about money management because this is when i maximize my account most,though need to always calculate the kinda amount there willing to lose when trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear my friend, i guess this is wrong concept you have taken, although you are scalper, so you need to know about money management, we need to know the risk which we need to take in every trades , and it will help us to manage trading forex with properly, there is a time for us to trade with small volume or lots size then we just take lower risk and also profit too, but there is a time for us to trade with take higher risk and if we are really sure with the analysis, but make sure that we have the option to handle unwanted situation too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Well that is normal experience new forex traders who are greedy and impatient, they always make the mistake of trading with big lots. So they may make big profit once or twice before eventually having a big loss that ends in margin call. Traders should use only small lots if the want consitent profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I think too much deffensive is not good enough for your account. you just can not control your emotion when you are too much deffensive. i normally prefer to calculate in that way that i will continue to 600 pips if i did not use stop loss.bank roll management does not mean to be deffensive. you rather
    keep away some of your profit money.
    do not cross your daily limit.
    during news always use stop loss and it's good time to take risk.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 148 123451151101 ... LastLast