Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 8 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%
    Strategy Pivot point

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hussain3; 01-09-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 24
    Today I open a sell trade on GBPUSD because from last two days its show us bearish trend and today I see that its price is also below the black pivot point which is reason I open a Sell trade on it below the pivot point with target third support area. I think a big bearish movement is occur on GBPUSD in this week and I hope my trade is going into good profit.

Attachment 26931

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will do some trades today in which three are give me profit but unfortunately the GBP is not a good trade and its bounce where I sell it. Some time market is give us surprise but if we will trade with care and close positions on time we can protect our money. I trade n Eurnzd which is give me some pips profit.

111.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I will do some trades today in which three are give me profit but unfortunately the GBP is not a good trade and its bounce where I sell it. Some time market is give us surprise but if we will trade with care and close positions on time we can protect our money. I trade n Eurnzd which is give me some pips profit.

111.jpg
    why you are taking more risk and you lost 0.1 order also, beside this invest some good or move slowly because with smaller capital if you will try some big risk you can easily lose all in short period,so its better you earn slowly here and do not become greed to earn big, gbp pair is volatile so keep in mind take less risk on it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    It is very impressive that you take high risk , and we read that our risk must be controlled , in your general i observe that you hold your position in losses but your profit target is always very small , it is totally absence of trading strategy where we enter with good level and consistent in use of sl and tp so our trading will may beneficial .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    I do not understand what exactly you are using which strategy support resistance ,pivot point , trendline trading because i believe if we do not have any confirm way in market so there will always big chances for us to face losses so all of these we must have to avoid when we are building own trading plan for working safely .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Isn't this a great guide how to get rid of your account in a couple of days or quicker!?

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Isn't this a great guide how to get rid of your account in a couple of days or quicker!?
    If we will enter at right point then we will get big profit easily this is important to enter and exit from a trade on time. Timing is most important thing for traders which is lead us towards the success.

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    why you are taking more risk and you lost 0.1 order also, beside this invest some good or move slowly because with smaller capital if you will try some big risk you can easily lose all in short period,so its better you earn slowly here and do not become greed to earn big, gbp pair is volatile so keep in mind take less risk on it
    Yeah its not good to take high risk but some time we are believe that market is move our favor. In this situation I take big risk but you are right with small investment take big risk in not a good idea.

Today I also trade With Pound and its give me good return. below the result of today trading.

Screenshot_10.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    Pivot point is definitely a good trading strategy but you will never take high risk in trading because to take high risk you will never be able to make big profit on forex business. You must make good and effective trading plans because without make good and strong trading plans you will never be able to make huge pips profit on forex market.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I open on Friday a trade on USDCAD because its breakout the resistance level 1.3295 and its price is again retrace from that level after make breakout it and I open a buy trade but unfortunately the market of CAD is again below this level. Now its seems this level is become its resistance and today I close that long trade because its looks so risky to buy now CAD because it move side ways trend now these days.

Screenshot_33.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast