Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 8 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%
    Strategy Pivot point

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hussain3; 01-09-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Now these days its better for us to trade with short term trading methods and never trade for big earning because market is change its trend on daily basis which is reason we will never need to take big risk in trading. Short term trading strategies or scalping are the best choice for us which is lead us towards the success of this business and help us to gain daily basis good profit from forex business.
    The results of yesterday's analysis are as follows, the opportunity for today I expect is to buy GU, and for the possibility of moving / mapping charts you can see in the picture, the potential areas to be the price rebound point are 1.28959-1.28758 ...

and the result is the GU yesterday moves bullish, just like in the mapping area that I gave the graffiti on the chart, the price corrects to support first and then pulls back, and the GU movement was extraordinary yesterday, from low to high there were around 170 pips, this is GU , hehe,

then the opportunity for today in the GU pair is clearly bullish, for the support area that appears as a benchmark the distance is quite far, so I look for other support options that are hidden, so I get areas 1.30325 and 1.29947, the price opportunity will be corrected to one of these supports then rebound and rise again,

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    The results of yesterday's analysis are as follows, the opportunity for today I expect is to buy GU, and for the possibility of moving / mapping charts you can see in the picture, the potential areas to be the price rebound point are 1.28959-1.28758 ...

and the result is the GU yesterday moves bullish, just like in the mapping area that I gave the graffiti on the chart, the price corrects to support first and then pulls back, and the GU movement was extraordinary yesterday, from low to high there were around 170 pips, this is GU , hehe,

then the opportunity for today in the GU pair is clearly bullish, for the support area that appears as a benchmark the distance is quite far, so I look for other support options that are hidden, so I get areas 1.30325 and 1.29947, the price opportunity will be corrected to one of these supports then rebound and rise again,
    I think its good for you to avoid trade on this currency pair which is move with high volatility because of Brexit. Its can change trend any time so its better not trade on this pair and use any other pair like the Euro or NZD which is good pair for trading. I focus today on CAD and looking to buy on it at lower price level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with pivot points is good and can help the trader to find a good trading levels that help him to find a good trading positions that lead to make some money from the market, the trader that uses pivot points well will be able to know how to trade in the proper time and can make more and more profits and knows how to determine the target well.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with pivot points is good and can help the trader to find a good trading levels that help him to find a good trading positions that lead to make some money from the market, the trader that uses pivot points well will be able to know how to trade in the proper time and can make more and more profits and knows how to determine the target well.
    You are right pivot point is good to follow but traders own observation and make strategy according to the market trend is also important for us.
    XAUUSD price is bullish and its move side ways from last day. I open a buy trade today with stop at 1325 and take profit is previous resistance area 1342 and I hope this trade is give me good result.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    I open a buy trade today with stop at 1325

Indeed, the movement is bullish and it is not over yet. You have bought on a reasonably good dip. Just curious, how you identify where it is safe to start purchases of GOLD and, on the contrary, where it is already better to look for a reversal pattern and, thus, for a point to start selling. I believe some sort of price levels need to be engaged in solving this task.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    You are right pivot point is good to follow but traders own observation and make strategy according to the market trend is also important for us.
    XAUUSD price is bullish and its move side ways from last day. I open a buy trade today with stop at 1325 and take profit is previous resistance area 1342 and I hope this trade is give me good result.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Your account burns now bro, what will you do next? I think that XAu is going down only for short term and it will go up again later. But that is around 100 points in gold while i think you are trading over the short term while taking big risk. I never did such kind of thing since i know the risk resulted from that.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Onichichi View Post
    Your account burns now bro, what will you do next? I think that XAu is going down only for short term and it will go up again later. But that is around 100 points in gold while i think you are trading over the short term while taking big risk. I never did such kind of thing since i know the risk resulted from that.
    Some time we will face loss and some time we will earn profit. my account is not burn I use a tight stop loss which is limited my losses. Now I see another opportunity on it or any other pair to recover my losses. Some time this is happen and market is move against us but if we will trade with stop loss then we will lose a small money.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My last two sell are give me good result and I will earn some good pips profit on these trades. We all know that pound is weak and its good to enter into a trade on it with higher price level is give us good result in trading and its start to move down side this week. Next week I again sell this from ay higher price level above the 1.3250 and my target is below the 1.2800 level.

hussain3.jpg

Screenshot_4.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Trading with pivot point is another way to maximize your trade profitability once you understand the basic concept.But you need to get it clear if you want to stick a support and resistance or pure price action strategy.All success in this market starts from a definite purpose and strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with pivot points is good and profitable and the trader can be ale to trade with it and find good trading positions,, the trader also can be able to determine the bet positions of trading because it acts as a support and resistance level, but trading with big risk is not recommended because trading with high risk is dangerous always.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast