Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 8 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 15%
    Strategy Pivot point

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hussain3; 01-09-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    hussain.jpg
    I trade on GBPUSD today because its go last day low price which is good opportunity for us to buy on this pair and that is best price for us to enter into a long trade and I take advantage of it and trade with 15 pips stop loss on it and also trade on gold which trend is strong upside and its good its buy today with target 1315 level and Pound is also seem to be strength and its definitely move upside today and breakout the 1.3210 price and move towards the 1.3300 level.

hussa.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I trade on GBPUSD today because its go last day low price which is good opportunity for us to buy on this pair
    How do you plan to deal with the rate fluctuations due to Brexit vote....?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    How do you plan to deal with the rate fluctuations due to Brexit vote....?
    I expect first its goes up but unfortunitely its goes down side. Some time this type of things are happen but we must learn from mistakes and next time I must avoid to trade with this type of news.
    I open a long on XAU/USD because I expect its goes towards the 1322 level before go to down side and this is good opportunity to buy on it.
    kkk.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I expect first its goes up but unfortunitely its goes down side. Some time this type of things are happen but we must learn from mistakes and next time I must avoid to trade with this type of news.
    I open a long on XAU/USD because I expect its goes towards the 1322 level before go to down side and this is good opportunity to buy on it.
    Sorry for you loss. The quoted point you are looking towards as your target on gold can still be reached, it will only take more time before that point would be revealed. The traders who will like to achieve that target should trade long term and have a high equity that can cover up for some draw down, it is not what will happen in short term view like you expected from it. I wish you recovery, you still have capital in your account, you can still get back on your feet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    kkk.jpg
    I can see that you are bitter with the losses you inured, it is not supposed to affect you when you apply the money management to your trade. The time you entered the gold trade is a good time, but you did not plan it well based on the risk you used. The gold which we have being seeing climbing for long time should be expected to come down and take a little breath before continuing the climbing, that was why you lose. The high i likewise see on the gold today is $1321, that is closer to your take profit if you did not lose this trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    you apply the money management to your trade.
    Indeed, trade a little.... Use diversification.....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I can see that you are bitter with the losses you inured, it is not supposed to affect you when you apply the money management to your trade. The time you entered the gold trade is a good time, but you did not plan it well based on the risk you used. The gold which we have being seeing climbing for long time should be expected to come down and take a little breath before continuing the climbing, that was why you lose. The high i likewise see on the gold today is $1321, that is closer to your take profit if you did not lose this trade.
    You are right gold is start to move upside that is reason I also open a buy trade but unfortunately that time gold is move down side but gold is also show overbought trading levels there that is reason its good to open a short on it. We must make strong and powerful trading plans because powerful and strong trading plans are give us easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    You are right gold is start to move upside that is reason I also open a buy trade but unfortunately that time gold is move down side but gold is also show overbought trading levels there that is reason its good to open a short on it. We must make strong and powerful trading plans because powerful and strong trading plans are give us easy success on this business.
    The two of you should not be totally relaxed in this condition, the gold move up truly, but what goes up must follow the law of gravity, it is a matter of fact. What i see today is the beginning of the confirmation of the fall, the gold is now preparing for the long term fall, we should not forget that it moved so much up since about three months or more, when it will correct that movement, it will be a huge value of downside movement too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The two of you should not be totally relaxed in this condition, the gold move up truly, but what goes up must follow the law of gravity, it is a matter of fact. What i see today is the beginning of the confirmation of the fall, the gold is now preparing for the long term fall, we should not forget that it moved so much up since about three months or more, when it will correct that movement, it will be a huge value of downside movement too.
    Yeah I understand what you want to day. Gold must retreat before its want to go more upside direction. I already say that I want gold price goes towards the previous resistance which is 1295 to 1303 which is best price to open a long trade on it and I will wait for it and enter into a trade right time. I was busy from last week but tomorrow I will again start trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I open a trade today on Euro which is seems very weak and also USD seems to be strong. I think now its best idea to short on this pair because this pair is now down trend and I think this time its must go below the 1.1300 level. I enter into a short trade on this instrument which is give us best short opportunity today and I think its a good opportunity to make good money on this trade.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast