hussain3 (Copyfx Journal) - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104

Thread: hussain3 (Copyfx Journal)

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24

    hussain3 (Copyfx Journal)

    Trader: hussain3 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...923.1546971779
    Forum nickname: hussain3
    Account number: 20008778
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/my/ratings/ra...923.1546971779

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 08 January 2019 20:39:57
    Started on: 08 January 2019 20:39:57
    Risk level: High
    Commission per lot: 8 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

    Affiliate program:

    commission 15%
    Strategy Pivot point

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by hussain3; 01-09-2019 at 09:24 AM.

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    I open on Friday a trade on USDCAD because its breakout the resistance level 1.3295 and its price is again retrace from that level after make breakout it and I open a buy trade but unfortunately the market of CAD is again below this level. Now its seems this level is become its resistance and today I close that long trade because its looks so risky to buy now CAD because it move side ways trend now these days.

    Attachment 27441
    I also opened a buy trade of Usdcad last Friday with the hope that it have potential to start moving up but in my journal some members where against it because it was against the trend of the market and very risky. As it stand now I think it will be risky trading this pair because it's kind of difficult to know where its next destination would go. It's good you took the decision to close it up right now because you are confused and you could keep an eye on it and track it's progress.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I also opened a buy trade of Usdcad last Friday with the hope that it have potential to start moving up but in my journal some members where against it because it was against the trend of the market and very risky. As it stand now I think it will be risky trading this pair because it's kind of difficult to know where its next destination would go. It's good you took the decision to close it up right now because you are confused and you could keep an eye on it and track it's progress.
    Yeah its risky now trade on it and I wait for a clear breakout the upside or down side on it then I open a new trade on it because now its risky to trade on it and its not give us any clear trend until now today. I trade on GBPUSD now because its bounce from first support and possible its move now towards the pivot point. If its breakout then I again open a buy trade but currently I set my take profit on pivot point area at 1.2900.
    pvt.jpg

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Today I open a trade on GBP-USD H1 time frame you can see the price of pound is breakout the yesterday high price level and then retrace again to its previous level and one candle is bearish and then the other candle is bullish which is how us upside trend of this pair. I enter into a trade with stop loss 1.2888 and take profit point is 1.2945 level.

    hussain.jpg

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    USDCAD is clearly breakout the upside and show strength today that is reason I open A long trade on it for earn some pips profit. I open a trade today on it when its breakout the high price today and my take profit point is 1.3360 and place the stop loss bellow today low at 1.3310 but after market is reach the 1.3353 market is show weakness and I close my trade at 1.347.
    I wait again enter a long trade on USDCAD if I see another good opportunity on it.

    hussain.jpg

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Today I open a trade on GBP-USD H1 time frame you can see the price of pound is breakout the yesterday high price level and then retrace again to its previous level and one candle is bearish and then the other candle is bullish which is how us upside trend of this pair. I enter into a trade with stop loss 1.2888 and take profit point is 1.2945 level.

    hussain.jpg
    Nice chart representation, I can see that the GBPUSD is playing rightly into your hands now, i saw the time it started the breakout of some important resistance after it was rejected by some support level today. The price action on daily chart is favoring the buying of the asset, it may now be heading to the long awaited point of 1.3001. If there is a bullish close of the daily candlestick today, then the rest of this week trading of GBPUSD might likely be bullish.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    USDCAD is clearly breakout the upside and show strength today that is reason I open A long trade on it for earn some pips profit. I open a trade today on it when its breakout the high price today and my take profit point is 1.3360 and place the stop loss bellow today low at 1.3310 but after market is reach the 1.3353 market is show weakness and I close my trade at 1.347.
    I wait again enter a long trade on USDCAD if I see another good opportunity on it.

    hussain.jpg
    No cause for panic. You would have still allow the usdcad pair to move on while maintaining your stop loss. Well since you have exit your trade, you can try now to still buy this pair if you believe it have potential to go up. With what am seeing the trend is bearish but who knows the bulls night take the lead soon because I think it on the verge of going bullish with time. Keep monitoring this pair and once an opportunity presents itself, then follow it.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    No cause for panic. You would have still allow the usdcad pair to move on while maintaining your stop loss. Well since you have exit your trade, you can try now to still buy this pair if you believe it have potential to go up. With what am seeing the trend is bearish but who knows the bulls night take the lead soon because I think it on the verge of going bullish with time. Keep monitoring this pair and once an opportunity presents itself, then follow it.
    I exit from this trade on time because its too risky for me to hold it because its have no strength to move upside and today its breakout the low levels.
    I trade on Pound today which is see strong from last two days and I open a buy on it after it retreat and this is best time to buy it because that is its breakout point and I take only 10 pips risk and my profit target is more then 70 pips on it.

    Screenshot_11.jpg

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Today market is move with very high volatility that is reason I try my best to earn money with this market volatility and its give me definitely good result. Now I will make some good pips profit to trade on GBPUSD and also earn some pips on GOLD. Below I share my some scalping trades that are definitely give me good profit today.

    Screenshot_12.jpg

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Today market is move with very high volatility that is reason I try my best to earn money with this market volatility and its give me definitely good result. Now I will make some good pips profit to trade on GBPUSD and also earn some pips on GOLD. Below I share my some scalping trades that are definitely give me good profit today.

    Screenshot_12.jpg
    You are right on this, the market is moving strongly and good at the same time, because they are following their main trend and i like that. Like the GBPUSD, i have being buying it since yesterday, i have almost 150 pips on it already with lot size of 0.1. I think that it has gained the medium of going further to the up direction, the daily chart has broken some important bullish resistances, this is what is aiding this asset to climb greatly in recent days..

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You are right on this, the market is moving strongly and good at the same time, because they are following their main trend and i like that. Like the GBPUSD, i have being buying it since yesterday, i have almost 150 pips on it already with lot size of 0.1. I think that it has gained the medium of going further to the up direction, the daily chart has broken some important bullish resistances, this is what is aiding this asset to climb greatly in recent days..
    Yeah its strong upside trend and cross the price above the 1.3200 but now I think its move to some down side direction. I think now its trend is start to down side and you can see its show now weakness and I think now its best time to open a short trade on it with target 1.3150 and I see from last some weeks on Monday its move some down side movement that is reason I prefer today to open a short trade.

    Screenshot_15.jpg

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •