Learning From Mistake is Good - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Learning From Mistake is Good

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Learning From Mistake is Good

Most of the new trader in this market.when they start trading in forex market.They make different mistake and due to these mistake they loose their money in this market.Learning from mistake is very good habit.if we learn from mistake than in future we can make these mistake and we are safe from losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    yes it is possible for some person their concepts are that Mistakes can learn them and remind of thiers mistakes in trading system you do mistakes or you go into loss, then you should find out the way of learning about your mistakes, that when or where you made it. so learning from your mistakes is very good thing for us to not do that or those mistakes again & again in our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Traders do a lot of mistakes while trading.But this does not mean that you can never be a good trader or can never make profits.Everyone should learn from the mistakes he/she has made. If you learn and remember the past mistakes you will probably not make them again.You will be more aware of the consequences which have caused harm to you in the past while trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [lang=id]Many newbie trader start from mistakes. I made so many mistake and i close to my new account because i forget to put stop lost in my investment so my 2 account closed because the margin is not enough.. I learned from my mistake and i recorded it at my journal book so anytime i want to trade again i keep reading my mistake so someday i don't make the same mistake anymore.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    yeah that's very good there is no doubt in it we all should learn something from our mistakes most of traders always ignore this thing and they never try to learn anything from there losses a good trader should try to know about his weak points in trading and should improve them on time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    Most of the new trader in this market.when they start trading in forex market.They make different mistake and due to these mistake they loose their money in this market.Learning from mistake is very good habit.if we learn from mistake than in future we can make these mistake and we are safe from losses.
    Mistakes are very common in this trade as we have to continue trade with the prediction only and no one can able to become 100% sure about further movement. So, we can take lesson from our wrong trading and our continuous experiences of massive trading can make us a perfect trader further.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    yantow08, i see, it is very important for traders to accept the news,many of them start it from this side, and with open mind, they will know for how to fix and complete them and do a better thing in the future, this way will make them get and increase trading quality, forex trading is a pure business and all depend to us for how to accept and learn from them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think forex is very hard and risky business in the world.we can easily lose our all capital by the mistake.so we need to note down our all mistake.After note down,we need to solve these mistake.Thus we can easily reduce our forex lose.Then we can easily success in forex business.so every new and old trader must be need to learning from our previous mistake.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Mistakes are very common in this trade as we have to continue trade with the prediction only and no one can able to become 100% sure about further movement. So, we can take lesson from our wrong trading and our continuous experiences of massive trading can make us a perfect trader further.
    For me mistake would always repeat and come if we can not correcting and learning from that . we will know where the trouble side when we take a time for learning , if so then that is good moment for improvement of our quality trade in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes dear we have to learn from our mistakes many trader's don't learn anything from their losses they do a very big mistake our losses tell us how we have to make money from this business by loosing money we can do trading within a proper money management in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    trader when make mistakes he loss in forex trading and after that these mistakes trader must to correct these mistakes and when trader correct mistakes and they make their trading with right things he make successful trading and he make their trading profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast