Learning From Mistake is Good - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning From Mistake is Good

Mistake is common thing for Forex trading. We do mistake with knowing and without knowing. But it is very important that we need to learn from our mistake. If we learn from our mistake then we never can do it again. So I want say that we need to learn more about trading and we should learn from our mistake.

yes, i am with your opinion, we must learn from our mistakes. it is natural that the mistakes, especially beginners. forex trading with many risks and is not easy and you need to learn, and all traders make mistakes it is important to learn from it and moving away in the future.

Learning from mistakes very important issue in the field of forex , it is not linked to the issue of livelihood or written as is common in our culture , forex knowledge of conditions and controls , committed to those conditions check profit , or omitted those conditions fall in the loss. Just like driving on the road it controls and laws , breach laws lead to accidents . Personally, I learned a lot from my mistakes : The first error , I realized that it is the fault of fear of loss , I was initially Once that reflects the price of the deal I feel panic and the more points against the deal setter finger in preparation for the closure of the deal , but with the training I understand that the price does not go in a straight line , but still wobbling up and down .

I think learning mistake is not so good, because this forex trading we mistake your learn than must be loss in forex market, actually learning is not mistake you than our live trading is so good result in this forex trading market.

Yes of course its good , in my opinion also learning from past mistakes is very important for this forex trade business, if we learn from past mistake that mistake will get a solve way to not repeat it again in next time and we will trade better to get profit in next trade.

Yes if you will understand your problems and weak points so then you can earn easily some good money.. but if you will never depend on your knowledge and mistakes so then you can not earn money and you can not become a expert traders..

Banned
    Forex online trading system in the world as a day of trading is so popular nowadays, so it is a day trader can easily trade the forex market is the most profitable business in the world, and they can enhance the business mind that most of it is another way of their forex to improve the forex learning and By knowing every thing about trading, I can improve your forex demo account to practice more in the

In fact learning from mistakes is good and we does not do mistakes every time to do loss we can teach us much trading skills from loss also so don,t dis heart if you are doing loss and a day will come when your earn from your loss and it is better for learning and earning

Quote Originally Posted by Swan View Post
    In fact learning from mistakes is good and we does not do mistakes every time to do loss we can teach us much trading skills from loss also so don,t dis heart if you are doing loss and a day will come when your earn from your loss and it is better for learning and earning
    Of course its very good if any trader who want learning from their mistakes , cause If we don't want make repeated mistake in many times then after get bad trades then we need to finds the mistake then try to solve that mistake which take lesson as learning process from that mistake. If we do learning from past mistakes then i am sure we will not make same mistake again and again in next time.

failure is the pillar of success. we can learn many thing from our mistakes. it is all the same for forex trading business. it is a very hard business it is normal thing that we may do mistakes. but we can learn many thing and do not do that in our next trade.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast