Learning From Mistake is Good - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning From Mistake is Good

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Learning From Mistake is Good

Most of the new trader in this market.when they start trading in forex market.They make different mistake and due to these mistake they loose their money in this market.Learning from mistake is very good habit.if we learn from mistake than in future we can make these mistake and we are safe from losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is a very painful experience to learn from one mistakes but in any way one has to Lear either in advance or learn from one mistakes. Those who think they can earn a lot of money without taking time to learn are just deceiving themselves. If there is any reason influencing massive loss people experience in forex, is can easily be traced to is factor.
    We must learn from our mistake , it is necessary for us for our forex career. If we did not learn from our mistake then we face much loss again and again. Every mistake is harmful for us and it only be controlled by doing much practice in demo account. I think minimum 1 month of practice in demo is essential for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    if you want to earn more and more money then you need to learn from your mistakes so that you can reduce that factor in your trade and can get more and more benefits from the market in your trade.
    As I also do the same thing if I got any loss in my trade then at that time I learn the things and see that what is the problem in my trade and after finding that I use to reduce that mistake so that I earn more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Currency dealing is a very huge company and earnings and loss are part of every company.In Currency dealing company a investor makes failures also which is not a bad thing because he/she can learn more from his errors.It allows in our upcoming dealing.Making errors and taking action not to do it again them is very important for a Currency investor to make money consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends It is true that we can do lot of mistakes here in Forex trading and for that we need proper education. But Learning from the mistakes a good learning because it will help in our future trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    mistakes will strong your skill. u can learn from mistakes. where u do mistake first time further u will not do any mistakes there . so after mistakes dont be emotional . its not good for trade..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear sir It is true that we can do lot of mistakes here in Forex trading and for that we need proper education. But Learning from the mistakes a good learning because it will help in our future trading. I think experience from demo practice would be another learning methods too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    But many trader not learning mistakes that leads to loss cause we are not discipline with our own system rule and do as not plan before. without discipline and lack of seriousness then , we can not learn our mistakes . That is why so many traders always make the same mistake nearly all the time as again and again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes dear it is good, if we learn from our mistake then we surely get money and did not get more loss than before. Many traders did not want to learn from their mistakes, they used much risk again and again and which result much loss in forex market every time. We must trade carefully in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Though we don't want to do any mistake in our life, yet we have to take the taste of mistakes in our life- this is the reality. Continuous practice can reduce same mistake. In each failure there is a lesson, we need to learn from the mistakes and try to implement the experience of mistakes duly rectified.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Every mistake is matters in forex market and we must have to learn from our mistakes. Proper hard working and practice is key here otherwise we will face much loss and even blow the account very soon. The most common mistake is lack of using stop loss in trading and this mistake gives us much larger loss.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast