Added on: 04 January 2019 11:45:00
    Started on: 04 January 2019 11:45:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

I am in deed very glad to open my own trade journal here though I have already created it in the section meant for investors and you can see my previous update here https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...igold-(193473). There you will see the results of trades I took last week . I will continue to update this trade journal as often as I see a good trade setup that suits my own trading style .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You did not get my analysis right my brother , my bias for EURUSD has shifted from bearish to bullsh once the resistance area of 1.1450 has been clearly broken upward .The pair moved almost 130 pips up from 1.1438 and I expected a retracement of that 130 pips rally which did happen and seems to have ended at 1.1480 level where the pair caught some bids. I have long trades on EURUSD and I know that on a matter of weeks to come You will find EURUSD at 1.1800 level and that is almost 300 pips from here .Just have a look at my chart below:
    Hello, guys you thinking very logical because we should work with day candle if the price forced to go below 1.1450 and completed day candle below 1.1450 then we can confirm price has changed his direction. One day ago EURUSD made a sudden movement and reached a new trading area. Today's bearish movement might finalize the pair going on a long journey.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Confluence area of support sighted on GBPJPY on daily time frame and on 4 hourly chart , there appears triple bottom and if the support holds firmly , the price may bounce from there but if the support is broken , it may continue to go South . based on that , I place a buy order with a view to seeing the support stay firm . Here are my charts on GBPJPY for both daily and 4 hour time frames .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Confluence area of support sighted on GBPJPY on daily time frame and on 4 hourly chart , there appears triple bottom and if the support holds firmly , the price may bounce from there but if the support is broken , it may continue to go South . based on that , I place a buy order with a view to seeing the support stay firm . Here are my charts on GBPJPY for both daily and 4 hour time frames .

That is really a nice level to start buying the GBPJPY because there have been a very great support in the past and the price action have always bounced off that level and again it is on the higher time frames which makes it become very solid and valid too. Personally, I am not going to start buying this pair right not because all my trading tools are pointing towards a great deal of selling pressure and it is very wrong to start trading against the main market trends because it have always lead to huge losses and blowing out of trading accounts too. My best best is to wait for the price to heading upward towards the resistance level then I will sell it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42

well this is the major support level which you have mentioned in the chart how ever the price has not yet confirm to take a bull entry because market is still on the support level once market make doji candle or some how pin bar then that will be the perfect buy entry but once it break that support and market will start bearish more violatly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Mexima was very correct , I should have waited to look for a price action buy signal at that support level before taking buy orders. The support level that appeared significant initially has been violated has you can see on the chart below . my stop loss was hit . though that is part of trading outcomes each trader must prepare to face at times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 42
    Mexima was very correct , I should have waited to look for a price action buy signal at that support level before taking buy orders. The support level that appeared significant initially has been violated has you can see on the chart below . my stop loss was hit . though that is part of trading outcomes each trader must prepare to face at times.

well that is good that you have learn from your mistake now see market has break the support level now this support level has become the resistance level so market will be in correction mode soon so it will hit approximately to 147.76 and then again continue the sell trend . and yes loss and profit is part of game but the best thing is you need to learn from your mistake which you have already learned.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20

I have read what you are saying with mexima, i could realize that you enter the reversal of the trend of the GBPJPY asset, that is too bad of you. You should not be daring the forex field in the side against the forex trend, forex trend is the best to trade if you want to have the reliable signal ever. I have made my long term analysis on GBPJPY since on Tuesday this week, it was all bearish trend, and it moved more than 250 pips down this week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trader: layigold https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/36268/
    Forum nickname: layigold
    Account number: 193473
    Server name: RoboForex-Fix
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Fix-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 150.20 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/36268/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

I am in deed very glad to open my own trade journal here though I have already created it in the section meant for investors and you can see my previous update here https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...igold-(193473). There you will see the results of trades I took last week . I will continue to update this trade journal as often as I see a good trade setup that suits my own trading style .
    congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, hopefully we can compete in exchanging knowledge in this daily trading journal,
    I see your strategy above is very good especially when applied in copyFX, I hope you can continue to update this trading journal for learning material for beginner traders like me

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trader: layigold https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/36268/
    Forum nickname: layigold
    Account number: 193473
    Server name: RoboForex-Fix
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Fix-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 150.20 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/36268/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit

Affiliate program:

commission 10%

what system do you use to achieve the profit you get, may I study the system you are building and you maintain it? it sounds like you are very confident about your strategy and I am interested in trying to implement the system you are referring to. I hope that it can help me to gain big profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I have read what you are saying with mexima, i could realize that you enter the reversal of the trend of the GBPJPY asset, that is too bad of you. You should not be daring the forex field in the side against the forex trend, forex trend is the best to trade if you want to have the reliable signal ever. I have made my long term analysis on GBPJPY since on Tuesday this week, it was all bearish trend, and it moved more than 250 pips down this week.
    I have made this kind of mistake many times where I am selling a currency pair from a support level instead of buying into it at that price, what was responsible for my decision is actually apprehension, I saw that price has fallen so hard and wanted to take advantage of the situation instead of waiting for a retracement which would mean that I am selling at the right price, impatience is another cause for such things.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12