Unconventional Fundamental Analysis. Part 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconventional Fundamental Analysis. Part 1

hello dear i can say this us the nice post for me but i am nit good known about the fundamental analysis please share here some easy way to learn and more skilled gain about fundamentals analysis. hope i am found that after day by day.

Fundamental analysis is important that I see and I see that the study of fundamental analysis any important news service is no less important than the technical analysis and the link between them leads to gains and important to learn how well the analysis

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysZoz View Post
    Fundamental analysis is important that I see and I see that the study of fundamental analysis any important news service is no less important than the technical analysis and the link between them leads to gains and important to learn how well the analysis
    any time the news will definitely be released because somehow in this trade we have to learn in this trade to find a trade that will support us to get better in this trade because somehow we have to have the ability to analyze news or fundamental analysis if you do not understand this news analysis then it will not be able to make this trade you will be well on your trades with only technical analysis course

This is very informative thread containing huge learning elements. Through this thread try to learn about the issue, but it seems to me a little bit harder to understand. May be my less knowledge and skill are the main hindrance to understand it. Yet, I learned a lot from this thread and hope to continue such types of learning tools on a continuous basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Master View Post
    My spouse and i reference COT merely to give the thought of market place sentiments and the positions placed because of the large players nevertheless I really do not really base my deal choice for this data in any way. I favor yo deal what My spouse and i discover dependent on he or she way My spouse and i watch the market in line with my on research in the market place. We've mastered with this line in which I can not merely stick to these institutional shareholders hook along with lining sinker.
    There are many traders who use COT analysis in their trading with them seeing it might be able to see how the number of transactions that are on the market and how many potential transactions in the course of trade is only the data that is only found in the American currency market and non-market currencies around the world so still need additional analysis of other

Do you believe or not?all news reflect on the market,i also learn unconventional fundamental analysis but in different way,i read the news from the chart,the reflection of the news come first time to the chart.You teach us to read the cot report and other things,it looks good but it is too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Do you believe or not?all news reflect on the market,i also learn unconventional fundamental analysis but in different way,i read the news from the chart,the reflection of the news come first time to the chart.You teach us to read the cot report and other things,it looks good but it is too complicated.
    We would appreciate if you would share your experience in "trading journals" section

yes to learn reading the news or learn how the news impact happen it will take line and not easy to know the impact without follow the country news and their economic and every thing .we satisfy only to open the calender and watch the impact if red or green.trading with news very bad and cause loss

Trader
    But so much happening globally and one does not know when risk aversion would hit the market and the best thing is to trade charts as first hint of big players involvement can be seen at the charts rather than using the complicating techniques of setting orders on both side of the pair

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    But so much happening globally and one does not know when risk aversion would hit the market and the best thing is to trade charts as first hint of big players involvement can be seen at the charts rather than using the complicating techniques of setting orders on both side of the pair
    This is not related to how difficult to understand the market or use of a trade, but this technique is very relevant how traders must understand what factors drive the market because we know what will drive the market then it would be better in this trade to obtain this lucrative trade as know the economic analysis of the news released

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast