Unconventional Fundamental Analysis. Part 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconventional Fundamental Analysis. Part 1

trading with news are needed experience and strong mentalities if markets moving extremely, i prefered just stay away from the news if you never know anything about this yet, is better to us for lossing an opportunities rathen then losing our money. now i have learned some thing about that how to trade on news and how to avoid losses and become profitable,i make my trading strategy which is totally based on news and i am testing my that strategy and it's gave me good results too

Banned
    Just like i have know how it works on the real market. Personally, i discovered that it is not enough to say that news has broken , and the trader should starts to place the order depending on what the fundamental data say, it is wrong. You must now the prevailing bias in the markst, it affects the news itself when the sentiment is higher at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Just like i have know how it works on the real market. Personally, i discovered that it is not enough to say that news has broken , and the trader should starts to place the order depending on what the fundamental data say, it is wrong. You must now the prevailing bias in the markst, it affects the news itself when the sentiment is higher at that time.
    that is certainly true. If a trader cannot interpete the news properly then the trader will not know if the price is going up or down. So it is not just about trading for volatility during news that matters but actually understanding how the news affects the bias of price.

Though it is very nice and informative post but I find myself very difficult to understand and moreover I do not find fundamental analysis much interesting, so please explain in an interesting way so that we can get some benefits out of it as Fundamentals are the real market movers.

Fundamental analysis is important and we must care about pursuing the news well and focus on knowing dates News powerful, whether economic or political, because it affects the currency rates dramatically must take care of them and we are working on the analysis

there are some classifications too among the news the we trade with, some news have high impact on the market while some events will have very negligible effects, and thus we need to classify the news well and should select only the news which effects the market very well.
    Also to make news trading more effective we must analyze the fundamentals too. The fundamental also helps the trader to predetermine the news effects and thus combining the fundamentals with news trading will give better outcome.

Yeah that's a true and very important information its very hard to understand right now about it but a deeply elements information for every trading I love that stuff robot forex forum doing a great job by providing such a great material to everyone in this forum keep it up moderators.

Banned
    This a very good educational thread I like this thread I am very happy your moderators guys are giving a very good forex educational material to everyone here I am little bit confused about this thread its a new subject for me i mostly use use technical analysis only for trading.

Banned
    This is a very good information specially for good professional trader I am newbie for now in this field so I am not getting this information in a proper way for now my first aim will be to focus on basic of forex trading business then I will grow slowly slowly my knowledge here

Fundamental analysis is to look at the financial statements and balance sheets of the company in order to predict future moves for their shares. Among the indicators that experts fundamental analysis studied previous records for corporate assets, and revenues, sales, products, management, and markets, in order to predict future changes.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast