One Click Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Click Trading

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

One Click Trading

The «One Click Trading» service allows you to run trading operations with just one click, and simplifies operations accomplishment!

The «One Click Trading» service allows you to run trading operations with just one click, and simplifies operations accomplishment!

The «One Click Trading» service is a trading script that is intended to simplify trading operations in the MetaTrader5 client terminal.

The service is likely to gain recognition from the traders whose strategy is to make a lot of transactions with minimal results. In order to open and close orders with a single click you only need to enter and save your settings in «One Click Trading» once!

Please note, that OnceClick Trading is available for all types of MT5-accounts.

1. Symbol name.
    2. Time of last quote arrival.
    3. Command for making a sell trade.
    4. Command for making a buy trade.
    5. The field of managing the volume. The volume can be specified using the arrows located to the left and to the right of the field, or using a keyboard.
    6. Current bid price.
    7. Current ask price.
    8. Lowest Bid price for the current day (Bid Low).
    9. Highest Ask price for the current day (Ask High).
    10. Current spread and swap for short and long positions. If the last price at which a trade was executed is available for the symbol, it is displayed instead of the spread and the swap.

Be careful, once the "Sell" or "Buy" button is pressed, the corresponding request for buying or selling the specified amount of a selected symbol is immediately sent to the server without any additional confirmation.

Depending on the quotes, the area of performing trade operations and price has different color:
    • Blue — if the current price is higher than the previous one;
    • Red — if the current price is lower than the previous one;
    • Grey — if the price hasn't changed for the last 15 seconds.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The one click button in MT4 does not allow to specify the SL and TP before placing an order.
    could someone please let me know how i can do that ? eg. place and order for EURUSD 0.01 with SL=20 and TP=5

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    It is Good To See That This Forum Giving Lots Of Opportunists For Those People Who can't Afford Forex So I think This is really Good Work Too Do hats Off For The Admin Of This Forum . ;)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Sure usually the one simply click investing will be speedy spot buy program comes in mt4 simply with roboforex as a result of roboforex to offer this kind of program with their associates..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes one click trading is good i m also using this facility as i like this and we can easily put tp and sl but knowledge about the forex trading is required if u have enough knowledge about the forex trading market and have enough experience then u can make a lot of money from the forex trading market ...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hi admin,
    I already activate one click trading in the terminal by going to tool-> option->trade-> activate oneclick trading, but it seems the script doesn't work. when I click on it, nothing happen, can you advise. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Administrator View Post

The «One Click Trading» service is a trading script that is intended to simplify trading operations in the MetaTrader5 client terminal.

The service is likely to gain recognition from the traders whose strategy is to make a lot of transactions with minimal results. In order to open and close orders with a single click you only need to enter and save your settings in «One Click Trading» once!

1. Symbol name.
    2. Time of last quote arrival.
    3. Command for making a sell trade.
    4. Command for making a buy trade.
    5. The field of managing the volume. The volume can be specified using the arrows located to the left and to the right of the field, or using a keyboard.
    6. Current bid price.
    7. Current ask price.
    8. Lowest Bid price for the current day (Bid Low).
    9. Highest Ask price for the current day (Ask High).
    10. Current spread and swap for short and long positions. If the last price at which a trade was executed is available for the symbol, it is displayed instead of the spread and the swap.

Be careful, once the "Sell" or "Buy" button is pressed, the corresponding request for buying or selling the specified amount of a selected symbol is immediately sent to the server without any additional confirmation.

Depending on the quotes, the area of performing trade operations and price has different color:
    • Blue — if the current price is higher than the previous one;
    • Red — if the current price is lower than the previous one;
    • Grey — if the price hasn't changed for the last 15 seconds.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by java1811 View Post
    Hi admin,
    I already activate one click trading in the terminal by going to tool-> option->trade-> activate oneclick trading, but it seems the script doesn't work. when I click on it, nothing happen, can you advise. thanks
    dear Java1811, after you activated the one-click trading, you need to right-click on a window chart, find in the middle of the menu panel "one-click trading" and click on it, and then you will see this script on top left corner of the window chart

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes the a single click exchanging is snappy spot request administration is accessible in mt4 just at roboforex because of roboforex to give this administration to their parts

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hellow friend if you start one click trading you must firstly think to mt4 not only the mt5.this is availabe for mp4 install.you should use the function of mt4 is good development.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Sir i am new in this business can you guide me that how can i withdraw my profit if i am in profit?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by hero786 View Post
    Sir i am new in this business can you guide me that how can i withdraw my profit if i am in profit?
    Hi
    please follow the link for deposit and withdraw;
    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/deposit-withdrawal/

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast