How can i determine amount of order ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can i determine amount of order ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

How can i determine amount of order ?

It's very important to calculate the trend of market . in certain point in support or resistance if we able to find out the demand of buyers and seller we can able to determined the trend.I normally use stochastic and RSI to find out whether is market is overbought or oversold.From this i also try yo get amount of order sold or bought in a point. but i am not satisfied with this.

Can anyone suggest me how we can determine the seller or buyer ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Calculating the trend of marketing in forex trading is very important.If in any way we are able to find the demand of seller and buyer we could easily determine the trend.To find whether the market is over bought or oversold the simple way is stochastic and RSI.And after this the trader get the amount of what the buyer or seller requires.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    The amount of order what we are going to place in my view does not depend upon analysis but on our fund value and we must place our order as per that because if we set the amount of order based on analysis then we may get a great loss just because this is a very unpredictable market and we can not rely 100% over any indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    It's very important to calculate the trend of market . in certain point in support or resistance if we able to find out the demand of buyers and seller we can able to determined the trend.I normally use stochastic and RSI to find out whether is market is overbought or oversold.From this i also try yo get amount of order sold or bought in a point. but i am not satisfied with this.

Can anyone suggest me how we can determine the seller or buyer ?
    [lang=id]you can use a trendline to this measure, a way to make a horizontal line at the previous high and low previously, if the current price is below the horizontal line passing through or often called the support then the buyer is the master of the forex market at the time, and if the current price is over the line above or often called resistant then the buyer controls the forex market at the time, that's the simple way of determining the seller and the buyer.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    If in any way we are able to find the demand of seller and buyer we could easily determine the trend.To find whether the market is over bought or oversold the simple way is stochastic and RSI.And after this the trader get the amount of what the buyer or seller requires

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading is an individual perception.
    SO different traders have different mind set and different strategy, because Forex market involves millions of traders across the world.
    SO you have to decide your won strategy after learning the basics and which is easy and suitable to you as per your money management and risk taking capacity.
    SO either you follow any experts trading recommendation or follow technical analysis and see the buyer and seller volume to create position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I think you are talking about determining trading lot. I think we need to determine trading lot according to our trading capital managing risk reward ratio. For example, with the 100$ trading capital we should continue trading within the lot 0.01 - 0.05. Big lot can bring us big profit, but it may become the cause of loosing all the trading capital also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    If you are not able to find a good trading entry and exit point to you then first of try to know about your trading strategy if your trading strategy will be a good average money making strategy then you can do trade with it along with it follow proper money management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    You need more experience first about this business if you want to know that how much lot size you have to take in trading then for that you should check your money management and risk management never try to take more than 2 percent risk of your whole account for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I think the motivation in the forex trading is very important because if we have the motivation in the trading then we take the interest in the forex trading business and the forex is trading is uncertain business so we need to have the motivation all the time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast