Forex619 Journal - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Forex619 Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Forex619 Journal

My trading style mostly depends on Divergence. I use MACD indicator mostly for identifying divergences. My stop loss is usually the low of the swing. I also sometimes do breakout trading and also sometimes do trade with my own custom made indicator . I dont use any kind of EA (robots) at all. I just trade manually but i am surely sooner or later make an EA on my own strategy and will share if for free . But i havent come acrossed to a good EA maker yet.

I dont restrict myself with time frames and charts. I use whatever time frame and pairs are possible to trade as far as spreads are less . Majors are my strength but i dont leave others . I like to trade commodities as well especially Gold (XAU USD) .

I dont risk more than 1% of my account. Experts says that slow and steady trader wins the race. I target for 20-25% monthly gain per month.

My objective is to first of all , become a better me and then my second objective is to help out people . Sharing is caring and the more you share the more you get. So its like a social activity for me. And thirdly i also got message from one of the members who told me about an ongoing contest. So this will help for all 3 things; making money, organizing my trades , and social activity.

People ask me how am i consistent ? I tell them because i have control over my emotions and i do money management.
    Then they ask me how you are controlling your emotions and doing money management ? I just answer them: My greed and emotions are automatically controlled by using stop loss and low volume as my all trades are set & forget trading style. I only check my trading terminal trades only 2 times per day , one in night time and the other one at the day time. However i keep track of the charts whenever i get time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    Money management is very important for all traders. Traders are cannot earn the money until they are make good money management. we all need work hard and follow the all rules of money management then our success is easy and possible for us. We all need first learn then work on demo trading and get some experience from this business then start work on real trading account.
    It is the not only thing which help traders to make profit from this business. if we want profit from forex trading then we must need to do all thing properly and good way. we are need to make this market analysis, use good money management, a good trading strategy with a good plan then we can make easily high earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    MACD is the best indicator to find the market divergence in our trading because the macd is tell us about the bearish and bullish movement of this market and when any divergence is make on the market chart its show us that divergence in chart and on macd levels. Then we can use these divergence in our trading and earn easily profit with any problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by forex619 View Post
    Then they ask me how you are controlling your emotions and doing money management ? I just answer them: My greed and emotions are automatically controlled by using stop loss and low volume as my all trades are set & forget trading style. I only check my trading terminal trades only 2 times per day , one in night time and the other one at the day time. However i keep track of the charts whenever i get time.
    yup, just like what I feel when I trade as a part time trader, I just check the order around 2 - 5 times a day, set and forget trading is a good way to manage emotions, of course by applying good money management as well. Using low lot size, and also stop loss. But sometimes I do not set the stop loss if I use a very low lot size.

By the way, your trading style was good, you don't use fixed indicators and don't use fixed time frames too..., that was just like my style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by forex619 View Post
    My trading style mostly depends on Divergence. I use MACD indicator mostly for identifying divergences. My stop loss is usually the low of the swing. I also sometimes do breakout trading and also sometimes do trade with my own custom made indicator . I dont use any kind of EA (robots) at all. I just trade manually but i am surely sooner or later make an EA on my own strategy and will share if for free . But i havent come acrossed to a good EA maker yet.

I dont restrict myself with time frames and charts. I use whatever time frame and pairs are possible to trade as far as spreads are less . Majors are my strength but i dont leave others . I like to trade commodities as well especially Gold (XAU USD) .

I dont risk more than 1% of my account. Experts says that slow and steady trader wins the race. I target for 20-25% monthly gain per month.

My objective is to first of all , become a better me and then my second objective is to help out people . Sharing is caring and the more you share the more you get. So its like a social activity for me. And thirdly i also got message from one of the members who told me about an ongoing contest. So this will help for all 3 things; making money, organizing my trades , and social activity.

People ask me how am i consistent ? I tell them because i have control over my emotions and i do money management.
    controlling of emotions and using of money management will help in making of consistent profits from the market always, the profits will be quit small but it will be continuous profits and on long term the trader can have a good capital that can help him to make more and more profits easily and continuously and satisfy with the results always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Slow and steady traders win the race, well that really happens in this business, traders that always have the mindset of making huge profits in a short period in forex always gets the loss not profit. However emotions is necessary for us to control, check our trades one to two times can help us to control our emotions also because when you don't really check your trade in every five minutes then you will be more comfortable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with divergence is good and profitable and macd is he best for this purpose and so it can give good results and help for making of some money, also trading with commodities is good especially the gold because it is good metal in its movement but it is risky and needs careful during trading as the loses with it is easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    i see that you use lower risk and not more than 1 % and so need good patience to keep trading with this managements. and you have plus point with using the time frames combination and trend as basic and that become the point where we take the right track to follow the market
    but i want to know how much capital is used for investement at the first time ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    The use of risk reward management is quite paramount than we always think because most times that we are busy chasing big profit forgetting the market could go against us its because we are not managing our risk.Forex as a market is full of uncertainties and the market trend could could otherwise but when our risk is not properly managed then loss sets in.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819