Forex619 Journal - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex619 Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Forex619 Journal

My trading style mostly depends on Divergence. I use MACD indicator mostly for identifying divergences. My stop loss is usually the low of the swing. I also sometimes do breakout trading and also sometimes do trade with my own custom made indicator . I dont use any kind of EA (robots) at all. I just trade manually but i am surely sooner or later make an EA on my own strategy and will share if for free . But i havent come acrossed to a good EA maker yet.

I dont restrict myself with time frames and charts. I use whatever time frame and pairs are possible to trade as far as spreads are less . Majors are my strength but i dont leave others . I like to trade commodities as well especially Gold (XAU USD) .

I dont risk more than 1% of my account. Experts says that slow and steady trader wins the race. I target for 20-25% monthly gain per month.

My objective is to first of all , become a better me and then my second objective is to help out people . Sharing is caring and the more you share the more you get. So its like a social activity for me. And thirdly i also got message from one of the members who told me about an ongoing contest. So this will help for all 3 things; making money, organizing my trades , and social activity.

People ask me how am i consistent ? I tell them because i have control over my emotions and i do money management.
    Then they ask me how you are controlling your emotions and doing money management ? I just answer them: My greed and emotions are automatically controlled by using stop loss and low volume as my all trades are set & forget trading style. I only check my trading terminal trades only 2 times per day , one in night time and the other one at the day time. However i keep track of the charts whenever i get time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    yes you are right that MACD is a very good indicator but I will suggest only long term time frames for MAC D in short term time frame it can provide signals also and don't forget to follow a very good trend also a good trend will give you good analysis and right decision of buying and selling in the market and a good trading plan will also help you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    I mostly use my own trading style in this business I like to do trade with the use of technical analysis in forex and support and resistance points are very best for my trading I never use much indicators because forex trading market can't follow always indicators for movements we need a very good demo learning and practice that can make us a good forex trader in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Hello mate 20 to 25% per month is a very good profit amount from this market and if you are taking very less risk that is 1% for trading then you are doing a great work just keep it up and post some proofs of your income and show us your strategy also it will help us to apply this strategy in our trading also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Hello mate 20 to 25% per month is a very good profit amount from this market and if you are taking very less risk that is 1% for trading then you are doing a great work just keep it up and post some proofs of your income and show us your strategy also it will help us to apply this strategy in our trading also
    I plan to get 50% but now,i am so busy to trade twice a day,reading news or making good planning,so now my target was only 25% monthly profit from my trading,imagine i could have 500 usd in my account then it will be 125 usd for me every month,then i will really have 1000 usd in half year,my earning monthly will be $250.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Very well what exactly i love from this trading strategy is actually that will professionals must utilize little good deal dimension as well as establishing a tiny month-to-month targeted associated with 20%-25% is among the finest strategies to properly industry forex without having acquiring a lot of hazards. However i actually do not necessarily consent a speculator must industry a lot of forex sets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Great plan and great Thanks to share you experience, about me I use other technical I use EMA and Stochastic for gold and me too I prefer trade with gold and but I I trade long time 4 h and above and I folow price at 1 h time fram and 30 min to bettr entry, but I never use Divergence and convergence with MACD I find it with RSI.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Nicely precisely what i favor because of this dealing approach is usually which dealers really should use small lot dimension as well as establishing a compact monthly focus on regarding 20%-25% is just about the very best methods to safely business forex trading devoid of getting an excessive amount of risks. Nevertheless i truly do certainly not consent that the dealer really should business a great number of foreign exchange pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Nowadays, 16 : December : 2013, i am once more avoiding dealing as right now many of us simply experienced GBP announcement that journeyed beneficial and it has been versus my own evaluation. Along with right after some 10 hrs, we now have FOMC affirmation in which we're able to observe some tappering of course, if promoted comes about next we will see some great pips either decrease or upward. However it is preferable to avoid and also please take a sleep today instead always be within the losing facet. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This stop loss is what I love the most, if any trader could place the stop loss to nears the are of the swing of this business, then the trading will be secured perfectly by them, and it depend on the time frame you use, I like to relate the trading to mix trading of the EAs and the real trader usage, it is very effective.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I can see that this is giving ice return to you, but can I get a copy of this robots that you are using? Although I fear the gold trading as much as I fear the overall trading in the financial market, but looking forwards with what you want I it matter than the fear, I like the style and approach you are still using.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast