Forex619 Journal
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex619 Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Forex619 Journal

My trading style mostly depends on Divergence. I use MACD indicator mostly for identifying divergences. My stop loss is usually the low of the swing. I also sometimes do breakout trading and also sometimes do trade with my own custom made indicator . I dont use any kind of EA (robots) at all. I just trade manually but i am surely sooner or later make an EA on my own strategy and will share if for free . But i havent come acrossed to a good EA maker yet.

I dont restrict myself with time frames and charts. I use whatever time frame and pairs are possible to trade as far as spreads are less . Majors are my strength but i dont leave others . I like to trade commodities as well especially Gold (XAU USD) .

I dont risk more than 1% of my account. Experts says that slow and steady trader wins the race. I target for 20-25% monthly gain per month.

My objective is to first of all , become a better me and then my second objective is to help out people . Sharing is caring and the more you share the more you get. So its like a social activity for me. And thirdly i also got message from one of the members who told me about an ongoing contest. So this will help for all 3 things; making money, organizing my trades , and social activity.

People ask me how am i consistent ? I tell them because i have control over my emotions and i do money management.
    Then they ask me how you are controlling your emotions and doing money management ? I just answer them: My greed and emotions are automatically controlled by using stop loss and low volume as my all trades are set & forget trading style. I only check my trading terminal trades only 2 times per day , one in night time and the other one at the day time. However i keep track of the charts whenever i get time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am posting this message as i got message from one of the members telling me to update my journal. I would just like to say that i am sorry but i am not trading today so i wont post any updates here. Today's market is fully ranging ones. So i am avoiding to trade. I will only update this thread with trades which i will take in my account .

And next time if i avoid trading for the day, i will tell others before. Thank you .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today, 18 - December - 2013 , i am again avoiding trading as right now we just had GBP news which went positive and it was against my analysis. And after some 10 hours , we have FOMC statement in which we could see some tappering and if it really happens then we will see some really good pips either down or up. But its better to avoid and take a rest today rather be on the loosing side. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i think Forex 619 Journal is lengthy and need help from chart.for more understand it need graphical explanation
    and description.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by forex619 View Post
    My trading style mostly depends on Divergence. I use MACD indicator mostly for identifying divergences. My stop loss is usually the low of the swing. I also sometimes do breakout trading and also sometimes do trade with my own custom made indicator . I dont use any kind of EA (robots) at all. I just trade manually but i am surely sooner or later make an EA on my own strategy and will share if for free . But i havent come acrossed to a good EA maker yet.
    Hi mate, I also sometimes use a divergence signal for entry. But I use a different way, even I use my own way to use this technique. Maybe you can see my journal. However, most members here do not clearly understand the strategy I use. Until now I am still trying to develop my strategy. And I will soon update my trading journal.

I understand that you are using a reasonably safe method, emotional control and money management is your weapon. Good idea, I will try to take advantage of your thread. So I hope you update your trading journal.

Quote Originally Posted by chy1357 View Post
    i think Forex 619 Journal is lengthy and need help from chart.for more understand it need graphical explanation
    and description.
    He has not updated the journal to date, and he has not made ​​a post for the signal and the position in the trading activity. So you do not see the chart. Maybe you did not fully read all the posts that he made.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i do agree with you, all time frames are needed and we do not leave one of them because take one as favorite, it is very important for us then will give us more information about the market price, and you take 1 % as the risk for trading at gold, it is the safest way to survive at forex trading and especially do traing with gold, because it has the larger spread and high movements,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Well what i like from this trading strategy is that traders should use small lot size and also setting a small monthly target of 20%-25% is one of the best ways to safely trade forex without taking too much risks. But i do not agree that a trader should trade too many currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think trading with Macd indicator may be a good trading strategy in my opinion because you are trading with a good indicator that is totally depend on divergence and there is many successful system that is totally depend on divergence in fact .i think you can make 20 % monthly easily with this strategy .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i do believe the fact with you, all time supports are required and we do not keep one of them because take one as preferred, it is essential for us then will provide us more details about the rate, and you take 1 % as the threat for dealing at silver, it is the most secure way to endure at currency dealing and especially do train with silver, because it has the bigger distribute and great motions,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i do believe the fact with you, all time supports are required and we do not keep one of them because take one as preferred, it is essential for us then will provide us more details about the rate, and you take 1 % as the threat for dealing at silver, it is the most secure way to endure at currency dealing and especially do trains with silver, because it has the bigger distribute and great motions,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast