Is it right to merge strategies???
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it right to merge strategies???

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9

Question Is it right to merge strategies???

I thought of some thing to use more than one strategy at the same time . and finally we have to reach the right point to enter
    whether we used indicators or fundamental analyses . there can be no changes with the right point to enter the market .
    Is it possible ? and what advantages ? disadvantages ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    This issue of merging strategies is not a bad thing, but that trader that will want to do a thing like that have to get ready for more training, they have to make that training on many strategies to know the ones that will blend and work correctly together. The trader should make sure that those strategies are not the slowing type, when they are the slowing type, it will always delay the trading opportunities of the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    You have to know that you can not just jump a forex strategy, you have to first be neutral and learn many strategies together, it is from those strategies that your mind will be opened according to the understanding you are gaining with your learning. Forex traders will now know whether or not they are satisfied with their forex strategies, and if they can not be satisfied with one strategy for one reason or the other, they should add another ones until they are satisfied with the signals they are getting from them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    we can mix both and many strategies no doubt and its good, actually as you asked about advantages or disadvantages so: if a newbie do this thing he can be confuse in many strategies but a expert or good trader can handle it, some indicators always support other indicators so we need to find which suited to other one, so these all things are good if we learn them, but if we do not learn them then we can't use them, so use multiple ways for confirmation is always recommended from me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Nothing is bad with merging strategies. This is an important way for us to come up with something that will improve our level of making profitable trades from forex. I personally merge lots of strategies and try to see it can work out good for us. I have seen traders merge scalping with long term system and their end profits for the month becomes awesome too. Anything that will increase our level of success should be well followed because it's the best thing to do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    no we can not use both at same time because fundamental is different way of trading and technical is different way of trading. in fundamental trading we have news and that is based on data we can not use any tools but at same time in technical we use tools.so both ways are different and we can not use both same time. so its better to use both in different ways

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Merging of strategies is not a crime, we can do it as long as we understand the circumstances under which we need to use it, when we merge two strategies together there will be conflict sometime because we are still trying to get used to the new one, however, the trading itself will become stable as we keep practicing and learning new ways to make certain improvements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Trading strategy is usually a combination of so many things ( set ups) and that is why a good trading strategy is not so easy to come by. It is no crime at all if you combine different strategies to form your own trading system but you definitely have much work to do at least to ensure that such a trading system suits your own style of trading and that will have to be through the process of practice

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Trading strategy is usually a combination of so many things ( set ups) and that is why a good trading strategy is not so easy to come by. It is no crime at all if you combine different strategies to form your own trading system but you definitely have much work to do at least to ensure that such a trading system suits your own style of trading and that will have to be through the process of practice
    yes its good to merge but not too much like i have saw some people who uses a lot of indicators on same chart and they think they are doing their best but i think we should use simple ways which do not make us confuse.in complex ways we can be confuse just and can lose more. when we use 10 indicators on same chart and we can no identify market in actual how we can define our trades? we should use simple ways no matter its 1-2-3 indicators but use properly them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    yes its good to merge but not too much like i have saw some people who uses a lot of indicators on same chart and they think they are doing their best but i think we should use simple ways which do not make us confuse.in complex ways we can be confuse just and can lose more. when we use 10 indicators on same chart and we can no identify market in actual how we can define our trades? we should use simple ways no matter its 1-2-3 indicators but use properly them
    but indicators and strategies both are different, in single strategy we can use different indicators or many at same time but two different strategies means two different ways of trading. it can be one technical and other is fundamental. so from me i think its not good because when we use different ways at same time they can give us wrong signals and both can be different so we can not determine which one is true at that time

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast