Is it right to merge strategies??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it right to merge strategies???

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9

Question Is it right to merge strategies???

I thought of some thing to use more than one strategy at the same time . and finally we have to reach the right point to enter
    whether we used indicators or fundamental analyses . there can be no changes with the right point to enter the market .
    Is it possible ? and what advantages ? disadvantages ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    i think its wise to use more than one strategy to trade the market so that your signals will be strong and turn out to be successful trades.there is what they call it confluence trading filtering trades in other to get the best trades from the market,if you use just one strategy then its gonna be difficult to make profitable trades so better get another strategy that will be supportive to the one you have at hand already.
    no we can trade with single strategy also its not bad because in starting we people can have some confusions so we can lose from many strategies as well, because we people do not learn any strategy properly so if we have confusions no matter we are using 1 2 3 or more strategies are same time it can make us confusions just because we trade on complexities and that is wrong, make one but best one

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no we can trade with single strategy also its not bad because in starting we people can have some confusions so we can lose from many strategies as well, because we people do not learn any strategy properly so if we have confusions no matter we are using 1 2 3 or more strategies are same time it can make us confusions just because we trade on complexities and that is wrong, make one but best one
    actually if we have good experience and if we know how to trad we can avoid loss easily it can not make us confuse, but if we do not know these strategies well then surely we can confuse and can lose as well. so i think we should not confuse and try to learn here properly first if we learn them we can easily use them. but its not necessary to use many single also can be good for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Nothing is wrong with having more than a system to maintain a very good way of trading. Multiple system can add to our very trade and help us realize more means to earn rightly in forex. To merge two different system can be helpful and this will really amount on the better means towards which we can earn good. Here we should have a perfect plan to manage risk and take up the opportunity to maximize good profits from this business. With strategies put in place to learn, more money will be made and will of course bring about good trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    i think its wise to use more than one strategy to trade the market so that your signals will be strong and turn out to be successful trades.there is what they call it confluence trading filtering trades in other to get the best trades from the market,if you use just one strategy then its gonna be difficult to make profitable trades so better get another strategy that will be supportive to the one you have at hand already.
    There is nothing wrong in merging forex strategies together, what is wrong is for traders to merge bad strategies together, that is where the account of the trader can be in trouble. Forex field could be traded as we like, some traders will use just one strategy when they have strong believe in that strategy, some will use two or more in order to achieve the desired signal strength in their collective works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    well i think you can do anything you want to do as long ad you find it very profitable.it is very important to trade the market with multiple strategies so as to confirm the signal that you are getting from the market.i used price action to trade the market followed but moving average in other to filter out good signals from the market because when i was trading only price action alone i use have more losing trades than profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    well i think you can do anything you want to do as long ad you find it very profitable.it is very important to trade the market with multiple strategies so as to confirm the signal that you are getting from the market.i used price action to trade the market followed but moving average in other to filter out good signals from the market because when i was trading only price action alone i use have more losing trades than profitable trades.
    Yes, forex market is very silent on the strategies we can use, we may like to merge strategies, we may like to use one strategy only, the choice is ours. Just like myself, i have being using one strategy for the past 1 year, it is working for me. I have designed the pattern trading of the price action in such a way that it will hardly fails me, and that has being what is helping my trading to avoid much losses ever since then.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    I make use of price action trading method which involves the trader trading with the use of support and resistance, then in addition, so as to have a good confirmation on the chart, I had to make use of the candle stick pattern to apparently have a strong signals on those support and resistance. That is the way I merged two of them, but they are not complex but simple.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I make use of price action trading method which involves the trader trading with the use of support and resistance, then in addition, so as to have a good confirmation on the chart, I had to make use of the candle stick pattern to apparently have a strong signals on those support and resistance. That is the way I merged two of them, but they are not complex but simple.
    You are simply making me confused here, the price action strategy is the same thing as the use of candlestick pattern, while the support and resistance strategy can be on the price action strategy, some will be through the use of some external indicator and strategies, so you are mixing things up here. Apart from that, i prefer to use a single strategy than to merge strategies, merging strategies are always causing confusion for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Merging of different systems is allowed and not bad if you can bring out the best in your trade with such collaborations. I see some traders trade scalping and sometimes go for long term trading too. They merge both sometimes and sometimes allow their trade to flow depending on how strong the signal is. All I know is that as a trader once you discover that system that works for you, then you are on your way to succeed for yourself which is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You are simply making me confused here, the price action strategy is the same thing as the use of candlestick pattern, while the support and resistance strategy can be on the price action strategy, some will be through the use of some external indicator and strategies, so you are mixing things up here. Apart from that, i prefer to use a single strategy than to merge strategies, merging strategies are always causing confusion for traders.
    we should use ways where we are good, if we are not good in many strategies we should just use single strategy. actually when we mix strategies that is good for confirmation but just if they are supported each other, if not we should avoid them just. we should use single with some indicators like i am doing that is also good for trading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast