Is it right to merge strategies??? - Page 13
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Is it right to merge strategies???

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9

Question Is it right to merge strategies???

I thought of some thing to use more than one strategy at the same time . and finally we have to reach the right point to enter
    whether we used indicators or fundamental analyses . there can be no changes with the right point to enter the market .
    Is it possible ? and what advantages ? disadvantages ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Personally I think that traders should learn as many strategies as psossible and try them in demo accounts, see how they work. Later they will be able to use any strategy as basis and add elements from other strategies due to market conditions. I do not see the reason why strategies can not be merged. For example long term strategy can become short term any time or vicer verser.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Krosneles, as much as many but this is good if we learn them fully, i believe if we have perfect 2 its more better then confused a lot of strategies,because when we have many confused strategies we can lose easily, so i recommend you to use some sl, because in trading if we are losing our sl can save us, in fact with a perfect strategy also if we do not have proper management we can lose, because understanding market is not easu

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Personally I think that traders should learn as many strategies as psossible and try them in demo accounts, see how they work. Later they will be able to use any strategy as basis and add elements from other strategies due to market conditions. I do not see the reason why strategies can not be merged. For example long term strategy can become short term any time or vicer verser.
    I believe that this is a natural thing which the trader will just discover as he trades the market without making plan on it. With much learning, traders will get to know the strategies to use, and they will know how many strategies to use together in the like manner. I prefer to trade with only one strategy, there is no need for me to be merging strategies since i have the good trading strategy that can stand alone effectively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I believe that this is a natural thing which the trader will just discover as he trades the market without making plan on it. With much learning, traders will get to know the strategies to use, and they will know how many strategies to use together in the like manner. I prefer to trade with only one strategy, there is no need for me to be merging strategies since i have the good trading strategy that can stand alone effectively.
    one strategy is enough for us but this is possible if its best, but no matter how much good strategy we have if we do not have proper management, if we do not have proper experience and control on mind we can not survive, in short we can lose, so just we can do well if we have experience if we have proper learning, so do it first as much as you can it will make experience and will make you able to understand market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    It's duly on our hands to have the best plans about our trade and make everything possible to see we can manage our trade in forex. It's right we understand this business and its right we have a plan on the best way to manage this trade. Merging of strategies to come up with a strong trade can be helpful and with such method there is a huge chance for us to earn and see we can achieve that which we can hope for. Merging of strategies is good if you have proven it with your practice and see it can increase your winning rate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's duly on our hands to have the best plans about our trade and make everything possible to see we can manage our trade in forex. It's right we understand this business and its right we have a plan on the best way to manage this trade. Merging of strategies to come up with a strong trade can be helpful and with such method there is a huge chance for us to earn and see we can achieve that which we can hope for. Merging of strategies is good if you have proven it with your practice and see it can increase your winning rate.
    Can't see if merging strategies could be our best solution to trade and get more confirmations from market. From my point of view, I'm focusing on what I see on market, use every patterns I understand, and mix all other things along with my strategy. Merging strategies isn't my daily job to do because I'm working with a single strategy.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    one strategy is enough for us but this is possible if its best, but no matter how much good strategy we have if we do not have proper management, if we do not have proper experience and control on mind we can not survive, in short we can lose, so just we can do well if we have experience if we have proper learning, so do it first as much as you can it will make experience and will make you able to understand market
    I see nothing wrong with the use of one strategy, just like i see nothing wrong with the use of many trading strategies together. I believe that the choice of what the trader will use lies with the trader and the experience of the trader in trading the market. We can trade the market with either of the two. But remember, we have to work with them with proper management, that makes strategies to work finely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    One strategy is what I use, I know that this is good enough for forex traders to trade and make their regular forex income. Looking for too much forex strategies are putting traders in trouble in some cases, we should avoid that if we are such that can not cope. Forex traders should know that if they minimize the number of forex strategies they use together, trading will be better for them, and they can trade forex field with simpler method.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    this is a difficult question because in the comfort easy making and the application of a particular strategy in the forex market then you need to take that strategy if all along the way there for you need to develop assert check it from time to time see in fine or not because until and unless you do not have a process of different check and balance until then you won't be able to make the ends meet.

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    this is a difficult question because in the comfort easy making and the application of a particular strategy in the forex market then you need to take that strategy if all along the way there for you need to develop assert check it from time to time see in fine or not because until and unless you do not have a process of different check and balance until then you won't be able to make the ends meet.
    Can't see this a difficult question though because it's every trader's own right to merge their strategies at the same time or simply use one strategy for the rest of their career. traders find their own way to do the best for their performance and do anything necessary to strengthen their accuracy. merging strategies or not, it's their own call to make. i choose not to merge things because it's confusing to do and waste many time.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast